ame. He concedame. He conced | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 24 '19
CHAPEL HILL, N. Corey Seager Womens Jersey .C. -- North Carolina junior swingman Theo Pinson says he will get another X-ray and further evaluation Monday on the foot injury that has sidelined him through the first nine games.Pinson fractured a bone in his right foot during an October practice. He had surgery and has been on the sideline in a protective boot for much of the first month.Speaking after Sundays 95-50 win against Radford, Pinson said he has been doing some limited basketball and conditioning work. Its still unclear when he might be ready to play.Pinson is a top defender, good passer and versatile wing for the third-ranked Tar Heels, who host Davidson on Wednesday.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Julio Urias Youth Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Russell Martin Womens Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Maury-Wills-dodgers-jersey/ . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Paolo Lorenzi of Italy became the oldest first-time winner of an ATP event Saturday after beating Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-3, 6-4 in the Generali Open final.At 34 years and seven months, Lorenzi is one month older than Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic when he won his maiden title in Quito, Ecuador, last year.This is a present for me. I think it was a fantastic week, said the fourth-seeded Italian, who is ranked a career-high 48th. Today I was playing really good. I am really happy with this win.Lorenzi appeared in his second career final after losing to Federico Delbonis of Argentina at Sao Paolo two years ago. He is the first Italian to win an ATP title since Fabio Fognini triumphed in Vina del Mar, Chile, in February 2014.The 123rd-ranked Basilashvili, who had not been beyond the quaarterfinals before, was the first Georgian player to appear in an ATP final. Ross Stripling Womens Jersey. I think it was a great week for both of us. Hes a lot younger so he will have a lot of time for winning, Lorenzi said of his 24-year-old opponent.Lorenzi was in control of the first set after breaking Basilashvili in the opening game. He conceded just six points on his own serve and added another break at 5-3 to close out the set.Both players had two early breaks in the second set before the Italian converted his first match point on the Georgians serve at 5-4.Congratulations to Paolo for playing great, Basilashvili said. I gave my 100 per cent but I guess that was not enough. I am very happy that I was in the final. ' ' ' 
Share: