way the story was handled.I dont have a problem giving younway the story was handled.I dont have a problem giving youn | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 18 '19
BUFFALO, N. Russ Grimm Redskins Jersey .Y. -- Wayne Martin had 14 points and 14 rebounds, Jordan Reed added 13 and 11, and Tennessee State is off to its first 5-0 start in Division I with a 72-58 win over Canisius on Wednesday night.Tahjere McCall added 14 points and Delano Spencer 12 for the Tigers, who began playing at the D-I level in the 1977-78 season. They surpassed the programs 4-0 start to the 1994-95 season.Darreon Reddicks jumper gave the Tigers the lead for good at 22-21, early in a 19-1 run that ended at 38-22. The Griffins (1-4) missed 11 straight shots from the field during that stretch.Tennessee State finished 16 of 25 from the floor in the first half, including 4 of 8 from 3-point range, and led by no less than 12 during the second half.Isaiah Reese scored all of his 13 points in the second half for Canisius. Phil Valenti added 12 points and seven rebounds. John Riggins Redskins Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Bryce Love Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Landon-Collins-Jersey/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. CLEMSON, S.C. -- In the aftermath of allegations by some South Carolina players that Clemson players used racial slurs before their game last week, Tigers offensive lineman Jay Guillermo offered a figurative olive branch to the Gamecocks and coach Dabo Swinney attacked the media for its coverage of the story.While Clemson?has vehemently denied the allegations -- and some of the South Carolina players have since backed off the claims, suggesting that fans were responsible for the language -- Guillermo tried to mend fences.South Carolina defensive lineman Dante Sawyer had tweeted his outrage regarding racism at Clemson after the game, but on Sunday he tweeted that Guillermo had reached out to clear the air.Guillermo was asked about the conversation Tuesday and said he wanted to keep most of what was said private, but he said he assured Sawyer that Clemson was not a place that would tolerate racist behavior.We talked about it, and I let him know thats not what we do, Guillermo said. If anything was said, thats not how we are, not what we are as an offensive line or as a team. We have a good culture here, and its a classy culture. Thats something Coach Swinney prides himself on. We do have good people here.Swinney, meanwhile, said he is convinced his team didnnt use racial epithets before the game. Terry McLaurin Youth Jersey. . Hes upset that the media picked up on the story, saying that journalists who covered the allegations showed zero accountability and should be fired.After Clemson beat South Carolina 56-7 on Saturday, Gamecocks defensive lineman Bryson Allen-Williams said an unnamed Tigers offensive lineman had used a racial slur, and several of his teammates echoed those allegations after the game on social media.On Sunday, Swinney was asked about the accusations and said hed talked to his team and believed the story was absolutely false.During his Tuesday news conference, Swinney was asked whether hed had any communication with South Carolina coach Will Muschamp regarding the situation. Swinney used the opportunity to slam the media for the way the story was handled.I dont have a problem giving young people some grace, Swinney said. Young people will say some things from time to time, emotional or whatever. Media people, I dont give them much grace. ... Its just like theres no credibility anymore. You dont need to confirm anything anymore. Just write it. ... Shoot first, ask questions later. ' ' ' 
Share: