hat Ive been bringing all seashat Ive been bringing all seas | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 17 '19
Steve Evans has been confirmed as the new manager of League Two club Mansfield Town on a two-and-a-half year deal. Chuck Howley Youth Jersey . The former Boston United, Crawley and Rotherham manager has been out of work since May, when he was fired from his role at Leeds United.Evans, who had also been linked with the vacancy at League One side Charlton, will be joined at the One Call Stadium by his regular assistant Paul Raynor. He replaces Adam Murray, who stepped down as manager on Monday with the Stags sitting 18th in the league after one win in 11 games. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Tony Stewart (at Rotherham) sold me a vision and I felt the same when I met the chairman [John Radford] and his good lady, Evans said.The chairman and the CEO have given me assurances that theyll back me when the window opens. Ive not joined Mansfield Town to be in League Two for very long.Its been good to have a break, but its time to come back to work. Well meet the squad tomorrow. Theres no time for big speeches.This is a wonderful club, if you were starting out at the start of the season and picking out the top five, Mansfield Town would be one of them. Assistant Paul Raynor (left) is again linking up with Evans at the One Call Stadium Radford added: Steves resume is among the best in the English Football League and his appointment underlines the clubs high ambitions.The club is geared for success from top to bottom and we have every confidence in Steve to fulfil the clubs potential.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mansfield video Mansfield fixtures Mansfield stats Tony Dorsett Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Darren Woodson Womens Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http:///...wens-Cowboys-Jersey/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. The opening salvo of Sundays AFL game between Geelong and Essendon will be a reminder of how potent a simple change of scenery can be.Cats ruckman Zac Smith will battle Bombers counterpart Matthew Leuenberger at Etihad Stadium.Smith and Leuenberger have both impressed at their respective clubs in 2016.Both relocated from Queensland to Victoria during last years off-season frenzy.Smith sought the counsel of Gold Coast skipper - and good friend - Gary Ablett before deciding to shift in search of greener pastures and greater opportunity.It was a sound decision.Smith has played all 17 games this year and is a key part of the premiership contenders, having totalled just 29 matches in his previous three seasons at the Suns.I had a rough run with injuries, Smith said.I really wanted a fresh start. Coming down here, its really rejuvenated me and the club has been fantastic.A new perspectives on the way I play and those sort of things.The Bombers may be at the foot of the ladder but the career of Leuenberger, a former No.4 draft pick, is no longer at the crossroads.Leuenberger left Brisbane as a free agent, hoping a reduced travel load and better facilities would halt a run of serious injuries. Dak Prescott Cowboys Jersey. Sure enough the fit-again big man has carried the bulk of the ruck burden at the Bombers in a taxing 2016, missing just two games.The 28-year-old cant wait to clash with Smith.Hes a real athletic type. I know Zac pretty well, I saw him coming through on the Gold Coast as a kid, Leuenberger said.Were fairly similar ages - Im a couple of years older than him. I feel like Ive got a good feel on his game.The feeling is mutual.Hes a really quality ruckman, theres no doubt, Smith said.Ive just got to bring what Ive been bringing all season ... I can definitely beat him if I bring those things.Geelongs Rhys Stanley is another to have revitalised his career after switching clubs, having only showed glimpses of his potential prior to leaving St Kilda in 2014.He and I have been working really closely ever since I got to the club, Smith said.Our combination in the ruck and going forward has been working really well. ' ' ' 
Share: