be there.Complete be there.Complete | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 16 '19
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Sebastian Vettel says it was no surprise to see Mercedes comfortably quicker than its rivals during Friday practice for the Hungarian Grand Prix. Marshon Lattimore Saints Jersey .Nico Rosberg held an advantage of more than half a second over his nearest rival Daniel Ricciardo during second practice and was nearly a second faster than Vettel in third. Vettel is confident Ferrari can close the gap ahead of qualifying, but says Mercedes dominance during Friday practice is nothing new.I am not entirely happy with the balance, so naturally if the balance comes more together I think we can improve overnight and improve in sectors one, two and three, he said. Its not a surprise that Mercedes is good.It was a bit of a mixed bag [for us] this afternoon. The car feels okay, we need to improve a little bit all around and then we should be in a better position tomorrow.Its quite obvious that Mercedes was very competitive in the morning and afternoon. I havent seen the long runs, but as I said, we need to work on ourselves and then see where we are.But when asked if Mercedes had made big gains with its one-lap pace at recent races, Vettel said: Not sure. I dont think so.It is very important here to feel the car and there I think we can improve. Hopefully it was a standout good day for them and tomorrow obviously we will see where we are. Morten Andersen Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Sheldon Rankins Saints Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http:///...-thomas-gold-jersey/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Simone Biles and Michael Phelps have a chance to add more hardware to their resumes Thursday night in Rio. Heres a look at the top events to watch:Womens all-around final (3 p.m. ET; NBC prime-time coverage, 8 p.m. ET): The day will be Simone Biles to lose, as the three-time defending world all-around champion looks to lock up the one thing missing from her resume: Olympic all-around gold. Aly Raisman is in the event along with Biles, as the Americans will be vying for their fourth straight Olympic title. Raisman finished second in qualifying and was fourth in the all-around at the 2012 Olympics.Complete womens gymnastics coverageMens 200IM final (NBC, 10:01 p.m. ET), womens 100 free final (NBC, 10:18 p.m. ET): Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte will duel again in the mens 200-meter individual medley after both advanced out of their Wednesday semifinal heat. Phelps could become the third athlete to win the same individual event at four Olympics and, in the process, win a record-breaking 15th individual Olympic medal. Lochte, who has medaled in the event at the past three Olympics, is seeking his 13th Olympic medal, which would tie him for third most by any mann. Thomas Morstead Youth Jersey. In the womens side, Simone Manuel competes in the 100-meter freestyle final and looks to become the first African-American woman to medal in a swimming event. Manuel won her semifinal heat Wednesday night. Katie Ledecky will swim in the 800 freestyle heats in the afternoon and is a huge gold-medal favorite in the event (her best time is 7.42 seconds faster than anyone else).Complete swimming coverageGolf, anyone? (Golf Channel, coverage begins at 6:30 a.m. ET): Golf officially returns to the Olympic program on Thursday for the first time since 1904. The four top-ranked mens players are not in the lineup, but Henrik Stenson (fifth), Bubba Watson (sixth) and Rickie Fowler (eighth) will be there.Complete golf coverageTennis (Bravo, coverage begins 9:45 a.m. ET): Rainy, cold weather in Rio on Wednesday forced most of the tennis events to be rescheduled to Thursday, so all of the top names (whats left of them) will be in action -- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Madison Keys, Angelique Kerber and Juan Martin del Potro.Complete tennis coverage ' ' ' 
Share: