ff theorth was noncommittal about whether hell have a chance to p | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jul 14 '19
Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Air Max 95 Just Do It Pas Cher .com) - Jonathan Bernier made 43 saves for his second shutout of the season and the Toronto Maple Leafs snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-0 win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night. Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk collaborated on two goals for the Maple Leafs, including one 55 seconds into the game that stood up as the winner. Tyler Bozak and Mike Santorelli also scored in the win. Berniers 43 saves included 19 in the third period. He picked up his ninth career shutout. The Stars had a season-long four-game winning streak snapped, which included three straight wins in western Canada. Kadri found the back of the net 55 seconds into the game, knocking the puck in from in front of the crease off van Riemsdyks pass from the low right side. Van Riemsdyk scored 6:21 into the second period after Kadri hit him with a pass ahead of the defense to set up a breakaway and he slipped a backhand under Kari Lehtonens pads. Bozak made it 3-0 midway through the period when he knocked a rebound out of the air past Lehtonen on a power play. Lehtonen was pulled early for an extra attacker and Santorelli scored into the empty net with 3:51 remaining. The Stars goaltender gave up three goals on 25 shots. Game Notes Dallas hasnt won five in a row since April 5-13, 2013 ... Van Riemsdyk scored his 15th goal of the season. Bozak got his 13th, Kadri his 10th and Santorelli his seventh ... The Maple Leafs are off until Sunday, when they continue a seven-game road trip against Florida ... The Stars play Saturday in St. Louis. Air Force One Just Do It Pas Cher . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. Air Max 270 Just Do It Noir . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown.CINCINNATI - A different Marvin is getting the attention in Cincinnati. And how could he not? Marvin Jones set a Bengals record with his four touchdown catches during a 49-9 win over the Jets on Sunday, moving ahead of such Cincinnati luminaries as Isaac Curtis, Cris Collinsworth, Carl Pickens, Eddie Brown and Chad Johnson. His game was that good. And that promising: Cincinnati (6-2) is in control of the AFC North and on track for a third straight playoff appearance, which would be another franchise first. "Were an offence thats evolving," left tackle Andrew Whitworth said. Nobodys evolving faster than Jones, who was known for his speed when the Bengals drafted him in the fifth round out of California in 2012. He went through the usual rookie growing pains and suffered a knee injury that sidelined him for four games. He moved into the starting lineup near the end of the season and finished with 18 catches for 201 yards and one touchdown overall — nothing there to suggest he was the answer to the Bengals overriding question. Who could complement All-Pro receiver A.J. Green? On Sunday, Jones did things that Green has never come close to managing. "It was unbelievable," Green said. "I dont think I have scored four touchdowns since high school. That guy is awesome." Jones has evolved from a speed-based receiver to one who can make the tough catch while closely guarded. He had a sensational catch for a touchdown during a 27-24 win at Detroit, landing hard on his left shoulder in the back of the end zone while holding onto the ball. "Hes just Marvin," coach Marvin Lewis said. "Marvin has a lot of ability and great speed. Hes tough at the catch and hes showing how tough he truly is." Against the Jets, he had three more acrobatic catches in the end zone and turned a short pass into another touchdown by spinning away from tacklers. He also had a 30-yard reception that set up Andy Daltons other touchdown throw. Daltons five touchdown passes were a career high. Hes got 11 in the last three games, becoming the first Bengals quarterback with such a run, according to STATS LLC. Six off them have gone to Jones. Nike Just Do It Pas Cher. "Hes had the potential since hes been here," Dalton said. "I think hes just comfortable with everything that were doing and everything that were asking him to do." The Bengals (6-2) lead the AFC North by 2 1/2 games heading into their game on Thursday night at Miami (3-4), which has lost four straight. The Dolphins will have to worry about more than just guarding Green. Jones slipped to the fifth round because he wasnt considered a well-rounded receiver. Against the Jets, he did a little bit of everything, catching all types of passes. He had eight receptions for 122 yards, both career highs. He has used his draft-day status as motivation to become a complete receiver. "I dont think about that too much, but when somebody mentions it I start thinking about it and I start going back to that day and stuff," he said. "So it does. Every once in a while when I think of it, it does get me a little edgy." Green has noticed. "That guy plays with a chip on his shoulder like no other," Green said. "He got drafted in the fifth round but you turn on the tape and see some of the plays he makes, hes a first-rounder." Hes the first Bengals receiver to have five touchdown catches in two games since Johnson in 2006, according to STATS. And he now leads the list for touchdown catches in a game. "When I see people making plays, I want to make plays just as much," Jones said. "Thats been in me since I was a young kid. I just wanted to be great." NOTES: DE DeQuin Evans returned to practice Monday on a roster exemption. He was suspended for the first eight games for his second violation of the NFLs policy on performance enhancing substances. ... Lewis declined to provide an update on middle linebacker Rey Maualugas knee injury. Maualuga got his left leg t field on a cart. ... Whitwwisted beneath him on Sunday and was taken off theorth was noncommittal about whether hell have a chance to play on Thursday. He aggravated his right knee injury, which was hurt during training camp. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org ;Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Share: