Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Jun 27 '19

Detroit Lions players react to win over New England Patriots: ‘Damn that felt good’ The Detroit Lions picked up an emotional win on Sunday night and you could tell the players were fired up about it. Not only was it important for the team to avoid the chasm of a 0-3 start http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , but getting coach Matt Patricia his first win was something that was obviously important to the team, especially after rumors floated to the surface that some were unhappy with Patricia’s coaching methods.“You know, it was just a great moment because we know how hard [Patricia] and all the coaches worked to prepare the game plan,” Marvin Jones Jr. said after the game. “Us to just go out and execute it. It was big for him and you could see it in his face.”But it was fun for the players, and as 20-somethings are want to do, they took to social media after the game to celebrate a little late night/early morning Victory Monday.First, the always talkative Golden Tate:Punters are people, too, and Sam Martin, who only had to punt the ball a couple times in the fourth quarter Eli Harold Jersey White , was feeling the excitement, too: And newcomer Romeo Okwara, who earned his first start on Sunday night... Onto the secondary. First, there’s Darius Slay who picked up his first interception of the season: ... and DeShawn Shead, who was picked back up by the Lions this week despite getting released in Detroit’s final round of cuts: Finally, there was the man of the hour, Kerryon Johnson. The Lions running back put Detroit’s 100-yard rusher drought to an end on Sunday night, and he got some praise from the GOAT after the game.But back to Marvin Jones for a minute, because for as fun as Sunday night was, the celebration can only last so long. In six days the Lions must head to Texas for the Dallas Cowboys http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , and the preparation starts now.“We’re excited and we’ll celebrate this one today, but tomorrow we look at it and we flush it,” Jones said. “So we’re onto the Cowboys.”And just like that, we’re onto Week 4.Ndamukong Suh reflects on time with Lions, ‘villain’ image SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.That’s right, I’ve got a little fun update about our old friend Nadamina.. Ndmamniakong... Ndakonasdfghjkl;... Ndamukong Suh.A Lion from 2010-14 after Detroit selected him No. 2 overall in the 2010 draft, Suh recently had a fun interview on sports comedy/satire podcast Pardon My Take, where they discussed how he’s often painted as a villain, and his time with the Lions.First, the PMT boys mentioned his bad boy reputation Womens Nick Bellore Jersey , particularly for incidents during back-to-back Thanksgiving games. In 2011, Suh appeared to have stomped on former Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh issued an apology but was suspended for two games and forfeited his pay. They’re also probably talking about the 2012 game, when Suh appeared to purposely kick former Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub right in the groin.I wouldn’t know, but that appears painful.The PMT boys asked Suh if it’s fair that that he’s still got a bit of that reputation even though he hasn’t been fined since 2014.“I’ve always looked at it as a standpoint as there’s always gotta be a villain and there’s always gotta be the pretty boy. So at the end of the day for a time and period I had been that villain because of my physical God-given talent and how physical I played. So I took as a badge of honor,” he said, adding people will have their own opinions but he’s still out there making plays. They then reference the December 2014 game against the Packers where Suh is seen stepping on quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ ankle. PLAY THE TAPE!“If you go back and look at the play I was actually tussling with one of his offensive linemen, who pushed me and I stepped back,” Suh said. “If you really look at the situation, it was really his O lineman’s fault and that’s their job—to protect him—so they didn’t protect him.”Suh said he didn’t know Rodgers was there. “That’s his fault. He was in the way. I went about my play.”As for former head coach Jim Caldwell, Suh said his firing was “a funny situation.”“I’m a huge fan of him. I had a tremendous year under him Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , so a little mind boggling with that situation,” he said.And finally PMT asked him if it stunk playing on Thanksgiving.“Outside of the great people there, playing on Thanksgiving was blast. Outside of having an opp to be on national television we had a great 4-day weekend,” he said.Now a Los Angeles Ram, Suh and his crew will head to Ford Field to play the Lions on Dec. 2.

Share: