ou a little bitou a little bit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jun 27 '19
ALBANY, N. Connor McGovern Jersey .Y. -- Mike Rowley scored 16 points and grabbed five boards and David Nichols added 15 points on 7-for-10 shooting to lead Albany past NCAA Division III-member SUNY Oneonta 97-56 Wednesday night.The duo combined to shoot 13 for 19 from the floor as Albanys 12-man roster saw action with 10 players scoring and six of them reaching double figures in points.The Dragons posted their only and brief lead when Mikey McElroys 3 put SUNY Oneonta up a point less than 1:30 into the contest.After a pair of Rowley free throws that made it 25-18 with midway through the first half, Albany (2-1) pulled away on a 28-8 run before halftime and were never threatened after halftime.McElroy led the Dragons with 16 points, shooting 5 for 13 from the floor.The Great Danes had a 69-31 rebounding advantage, collecting 25 on the offensive end. Michael Gallup Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Cameron Fleming Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com/mitch-hyatt-jersey/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Vic Fangio says he intends to return for a third year as Chicagos defensive coordinator.Fangio denied a report saying he might be out after the season because of philosophical differences with Bears coach John Fox. Fangio said there is no friction between them and he wants to return next season. Asked if he expects to remain Chicagos defensive coordinator beyond this year, he said, I do.Fangio said he wasnt aware of the report until Fox informed him.He told me about it because he was all nervous about it, so I said, `Dont worry about it, Fangio said.Big changes could be looming with the Bears last in the NFC North at 3-9 heading into Sundays game at division leader Detroit.Quarterback Jay Cutler might have played his final game in Chicago, with a season-ending shoulder injury and little guaranteed money remaining on the seven-year contract extension he signed in January 2014. Offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains could be on shaky ground with the Bears 30th in points scored. But Fox -- who like Fangio is in his second year -- had high praise for his assistants.I want our whole staff back, he said. Now whether that proves to be a reality or not, things happen. Guys get jobs, get head jobs, get chances to advance their careers. Like any of the projection stuff, I just stay away from.The report about Fangio was a surprise because the defense has been one of the bright spots in a lost season.I think our staff is tremendous. ... I couldnt be more proud of our staff, Fox said. Ill just leave it at I am veryy, very pleased with our staff. George Iloka Jersey. angio came to Chicago with a reputation as one of the leagues top defensive coordinators following a successful four-year run in San Francisco. Chicago, which has prided itself over the years on stifling opponents with units led by Butkus and Singletary and Urlacher, had a defense that ranked among the worst in franchise history before Fangio arrived.The defense comes into Sundays game ranked seventh overall and sixth against the pass despite a lengthy line of injuries, not to mention linebacker Jerrell Freemans four-game suspension for violating the NFLs policy against performance-enhancing drugs. The Bears have been getting production from young players such as rookie linebackers Leonard Floyd and Nick Kwiatkoski.Floyd, the ninth overall pick, had two sacks in last weeks win over San Francisco. He has seven on the season, along with a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a safety, despite missing three games with injuries.Fangio insisted his relationship with Fox is fine, that it hasnt changed, and that he gets plenty of autonomy from a head coach with a defensive background.We pretty much do what I see fit to do 98 percent of the time, he said.The other two percent?Well, Im always going to leave you a little bit there. Nothings . thats just the way it is, Fangio said.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: