this. Picking pthis. Picking p | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jun 19 '19
LOUISVILLE, Ky. Issuf Sanon Jersey . -- Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson said a gesture he made after scoring his final touchdown at Boston College is being misunderstood.The Heisman Trophy front-runner accounted for seven touchdowns in the No. 5 Cardinals 52-7 beating of the Eagles on Saturday, with his last score coming on a 53-yard burst through the middle. Upon celebrating with teammates, Jackson drew his hand across his face in what some on social media thought was a throat-slashing gesture. He was not penalized.In a statement issued by the school Saturday night, Jackson said that wasnt his intention. He said: After my 53-yard touchdown run in the third quarter, I made a motion that is being interpreted incorrectly by some. I moved my hand over my mouth in a gesture that my teammates and I refer to as zip it.Jackson completed 12 of 17 passes for 231 yards and four TDs. He rushed 15 times for 185 yards and three more scores. Wizards Jerseys Outlet . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Jeff Green Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseys.com/ . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Were one week away from NBA action, crunch time for players participating in fantasy basketball drafts. Using a snake-draft format? Read this. Picking players in an auction? Make sure to check out our strategy guide.And if youre looking for a one-stop shop with lists of every player you musst target come draft day -- sleepers, fallers and risers, guys set to see a major boost in production, for example -- youve come to the right place. Dwight Howard Jersey. ' ' ' 
Share: