ome reaction.He praised MLB, the NFL and the NHL for their anti | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 18 '17
CHICAGO -- Actor Vince Vaughn is keeping the faith with his beloved Chicago Cubs. Clearance Air Max Shoes .Vaughn is the guest conductor for Take Me Out to the Ball Game during the seventh-inning stretch for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday night. The Cleveland Indians have ace Corey Kluber on the mound and a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series, but Vaughn is hoping for a comeback for his favorite team.Im just focused on tonight. I think were going to let loose and have some fun, Vaughn said. Second time seeing the pitcher, right? ... Tonights great, well even the series up here. Im just excited. Its so fun to be here.The 46-year-old Vaughn, known for his roles in Swingers, Wedding Crashers, and Old School, has fond memories of watching the Cubs while growing up in the Chicago area.I love this. This is my childhood team, he said. I remember being a kid and us getting out of class to watch the 84 team when we were playing the Padres (in the NL Championship Series). That was fun. Air Max Cheap Sale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Nike Air Max Online Sale . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.airmaxtrainerswholesale.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. NEW YORK -- After Russias widespread violations at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, new World Anti-Doping Agency director general Olivier Niggli says an expanding investigations staff will be on the lookout for state-sponsored cheating in other nations.It has happened in one country. I think it would be naive to think its the only country, he said Thursday during an interview at The Associated Press. We have to have our eyes really open and also make sure we act on intelligence and information we might get.A report commissioned for WADA found state-directed manipulation of drug-testing results at the Moscow anti-doping lab from at least 2011 through the summer of 2013, and the report also said Russias Ministry of Sport advised the laboratory on which findings to cover up.More than 100 Russian athletes, including the entire track and field team, were banned from this years Rio de Janeiro Olympics. Niggli, a 46-year-old Swiss lawyer who replaced David Howman on July 1, said WADA will have conversations with FIFA about testing at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.Its still sufficiently far away to hope that things will have changed and improved in Russia, Niggli said. Its very important that we be able to work with the Russians to try to set up a system that is called compliant and that will provide some safeguards so that everybody regains confidence in what is going on there.Since the manipulation of Russian drug tests became public, the sample bottle used to collect urine has been improved. The IOC also has proposed that WADA take responsibility for drug testing across sports or establish an affiliate agency to do so.Niggli rejected a suggestion by Russian President Vladimir Putin that athletes with therapeutic-use exemptions be excluded from major competitions.I dont think its meaningful. I think every human being has a right of being treated for medical conditions, Niggli said.He was hired as WADAs legall director in 2002, added the title of finance director two years later, then left for a law firm in 2011. Air Max 2018. He returned to WADA two years ago as chief operating officer.He said WADA accepts the Court of Arbitration for Sports decision to cut the suspension of Russian tennis player?Maria Sharapova?from two years to 15 months. A winner of all four Grand Slam tournaments, Sharapova tested positive for the heart drug meldonium, added to the banned list this year.It was slightly surprising that at that level she wouldnt get warned properly by her entourage, Niggli said.WADA was set up by the IOC in 1999 and has a $30 million budget for next year. It already has doubled the size of its unit that scrutinizes possible violations, hiring former Interpol agent Guenter Younger as its new director of intelligence and investigations. Four additional employees likely will be added to the unit by next year.Whistle-blower is another obviously important thing, Niggli said. Even if we have an investigation department, were not the police, were not law enforcement. We have no legal means of compelling people to talk to us. Its only if people want to bring us information that I will get it.WADA believes maintaining biological passports for all athletes subject to testing will increase obstacles to doping. The passports establish baseline levels for each athlete, used for comparing with test results.Makes it a lot more complicated for a chemist to get an edge, Niggli said. You would see variations which would be totally abnormal there and would trigger some reaction.He praised MLB, the NFL and the NHL for their anti-doping programs, which are subject to labor laws and negotiated with their unions. But Niggli said, We dont have too much relationship at the moment with the NBA. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: