e ground in frustratioe ground in frustratio | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 May 31 '19
Stuart Barnes believes Stuart Lancaster was asked to stand down, despite the former England coach and the RFU claiming it was a mutual decision. Jordan 4 For Sale . The 46-year-old left his role following Englands disappointing World Cup campaign when they became the first hosts of the tournament to be eliminated at the pool stage. Rugby Special: Englands future Stuart Barnes, Dean Ryan and Ali Williams join Alex Payne at 7pm on Thursday on Sky Sports 2 HD... Former England fly-half Barnes has rubbished the idea Lancaster moved on as a result of a joint decision and instead thinks RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie asked the coach to leave his position.    Ian Ritchie is saying the two of them came to a joint decision - that is absolutely inconceivable, Barnes told Sky Sports News HQ.They couldnt have said at the same moment Ive got a great idea, Ian and Ive got an idea too, Stuart and say lets resign.Its going to be Ian Ritchie, isnt it? Stuart Lancaster has to fight his corner, even if he thinks it is a hopeless case. Ian Ritchie is the man, he is the CEO, he has to say look Stuart, when all is said and done, you are going to have to go. Stuart Lancaster walks off dejected with Dave Barton after Englands defeat to Australia Ritchie and RFU chairman Bill Beaumont faced the media at Twickenham on Wednesday where they outlined plans to recruit the right person to take England forward.Barnes stopped short of calling Ritchies position into question, however, and instead looked to those around him in the organisation to take more responsibility. RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie and chairman Bill Beaumont faced questions on Stuart Lancasters exit Ian Ritchie is a very articulate and intelligent man, he said. He was noticeably flustered when the question about his position came up in the press conference. He said he would leave that to the board and chairman.Bill Beaumont said he has been given a vote of confidence so from Ian Ritchies position, he is not going to walk.I think he has actually done quite a lot of good things. I will say this in Ian Ritchies defence because he is coming in for a lot of flak, when he moved into this position he was new to rugby, he came from Wimbledon. England head coach Stuart Lancaster (R) looks on with Professional Rugby Director Rob Andrew during the Six Nations Had he said unilaterally I want this man, people like myself would have asked how he was qualified to make that call. He had a board that helped to make that decision. Among others, Rob Andrew [RFU professional rugby director] was on that.These are the people who really put it to Ian Ritchie that Lancaster was the man, so Rob Andrews position is scarred, shall we say, by the Martin Johnson episode and then Stuart Lancaster, and Ian McGeechan, who played an important part, I think, in convincing Ian Ritchie also. It is a bit of a black box there. Also See: RFU could look abroad Lancaster quits England Dewi: Henry for England Who will succeed Lancaster? Air Jordan 1 Retro For Sale . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Air Jordan 1 Cheap . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.jordanshoescheapsale.com/jordan-retro-12-for-sale.html . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. null ' ' ' 
Share: