clubs, yet Sky sources have confi clubs, yet Sky sources have confi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 May 21 '19
Kimi Raikkonen hopes Ferrari will be part of a three-way fight for pole in Singapore, though he refused to say the Italian team could beat Mercedes on outright pace. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping .Raikkonen finished second in FP2, 0.3s behind Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg, though Lewis Hamilton failed to post a clean qualifying simulation in the other Silver Arrow. The evening session saw Raikkonen finish ahead of both Red Bulls despite their favourites tag this weekend.However, Raikkonen remained characteristically coy about Ferraris chances on Saturday.When asked if Ferrari or Red Bull could challenge for pole, he replied: I have no idea. Well try to do a good job tomorrow, start the day well and see what we can do in qualifying. Of course its going to be difficult but we hope for the best and hopefully we can have the speed to challenge.Hopefully it will be a three-way fight, but today was only practice. We had a good feeling so we can definitively do something this weekend. That doesnt mean were going to be fast enough tomorrow but well give it our best and hopefully we can be starting the race from the front.Raikkonens final spot in FP2 was a big improvement from opening practice, which had seen the Finn finish in sixth place behind teammate Sebastian Vettel. Raikkonen says there was a clear improvement between the two sessions.Second practice was quite good, the first one was a bit difficult, but in the second one everything worked well. The car was handling pretty good, so thats not so bad.Today we had a pretty OK feeling, but for sure we can improve still for tomorrow and push a bit harder on the lap. Obviously tomorrow we will see where everyone is ... it probably wasnt too bad a start and we will go from there. Cheap Shoes Sale Online . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Cheap Discount Shoes Online . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.cheapshoesfastshipping.com/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2.Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be taking a step down in his career if he moved to England. Sky Sports News HQ understands the 34-year-old would be willing to join Manchester United at the end of the season, but Silva is keen to see his team-mate stay in Ligue 1.. A look at Zlatan Ibrahimovics record in club football Ahead of PSGs trip to Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday, Silva told the Daily Mirror: He is my good friend, but also at 34 he is playing the best football of his career. He is one of the best in the world, he is unique, there is not another player like him. Of course I want him to stay at PSG, I cannot imagine us without him. PSG travel to Manchester City in the Champions League I know he has offers from England - and it is a big league - but I dont think there is a team in England that is at the level of PSG at the moment. For me it would be a step down in quality for him.PSG have already secured their ffourth consecutive Ligue 1 title, and sit 28-points clear of second-placed Lyon. Cheap Shoes Fast Shipping. Ibrahimovic could move to United - if Louis van Gaal leaves Ibrahimovic is out of contract at PSG at the end of the season and is considering all options, with outgoing Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini claiming the striker would light up the Premier League. Sky Sources understand Zlatan Ibrahimovic is interested in joining Manchester United this summer The Swede confirmed at a press conference in March there has been interest in him from English clubs, yet Sky sources have confirmed he has reservations about joining United with Louis van Gaal in charge.Follow Man City v PSG with our live blog on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Man City v PSG preview Blanc warns of Zlat attack Zlatans best season yet? Di Maria out to hurt City ' ' '
Share: