Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey White | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
hongwei28
hongwei28 May 20 '19

If the Texans can’t negotiate a new long-term contract with former No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney Zach Cunningham Jersey White , they may use the franchise tag on him.If that happens, there will be a dispute about what position he plays, since the tag for defensive ends is higher than the tag for outside linebackers.But they may have taken a step toward heading off that potential dispute.According to Field Yates of ESPN, the Texans gave Clowney a $1.005 million bonus on the next-to-last day of the season to resolve a debate over the amount of his fifth-year option.In the 2018 season, the franchise tag for defensive ends was $17.143 million, while linebacker tags were $14.961 million. Likewise Womens Seantrel Henderson Jersey , the option payments change based on position. The bump took Clowney’s 2018 pay from $12.306 million to $13.31 million.The Texans use Clowney in a variety of roles, making the positional ambiguity a costly question. Regardless of the designation, he had 9.5 sacks last season and has grown into a key part of their defense. He won’t be cheap. But perhaps an agreement on last year’s pay is a good sign for their ability to work something out in the future. With questions swirling around Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell, talk that Mike Tomlin doesn’t have a tight enough rein on his players and doubt cast about Ben Roethlisberger‘s leadership, the drama around the Pittsburgh Steelers organization recently would make for great reality television.That’s what Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt thinks. Watt said on that he calls his brother, Pittsburgh’s T.J. Watt Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey White , to find out what’s going on with the team.“It does seem very dramatic. It’s like somebody that’s watching the Kardashians, and I can call one of the Kardashians. I’ll call my brother, I see everything on TV, and I’ll be like, ‘OK, give me the real story.’ And it’s pretty wild. It’s pretty wild Womens Zach Cunningham Jersey ,” Watt said.J.J. didn’t offer any specifics about the “pretty wild” things T.J. has told him. But just the information that has become public is plenty dramatic. And until we know the status of Bell and Brown, more drama is ahead.

Share: