running to raise funds for the Fligh | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
sxx123
sxx123 Dec 15 '17
NEW HAVEN, Conn. Mens Mexico Jerseys Soccer . -- Brad Mayes threw six touchdown passes and a program record 524 yards as Lehigh routed Yale 63-35 on Saturday.Mayes was 33-of-46 passing, and joins four other Hawks quarterbacks with a school-best six TD passes. He surpassed Scott Semptimphelters 1992-mark of 480 yards passing.Troy Pelletier had 13 receptions for 213 yards and three touchdowns. Gatlin Casey caught six passes for 169 yards and two scores. Trevor Socarras also had a touchdown catch.Yale made it close before halftime. Tre Moore threw a 63-yard scoring strike to Christopher Williams-Lopez. The Bulldogs forced a punt on the Hawks next possession, and Jason Alessi returned it 82 yards into the end zone. Moore then capped a six-play drive with a 14-yard scoring run to pull Yale to 35-28 with about five minutes left in the second quarter.It was Lehighs third straight win against an Ivy League opponent. Soccer Mexico Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Wholesale Mexico Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. http://www.cheapmexicosoccerjerseys.com/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. NEW YORK -- Some run in memory of a lost loved one. Others are motivated by a milestone birthday. Theres a story behind every one of the 50,000-plus runners in Sundays New York City Marathon; here are a few of them.---Rudy will be running.Actor Sean Astin will take part in his first New York City Marathon, although hes run a dozen marathons in other cities.He said the race will be poignant because New York was the birthplace of his mother, actress Patty Duke, who died in March.Im sure Ill experience a whole range of emotions from bittersweet to sad to nostalgic to excited to hopeful, Astin said. And thats all before I get to the starting line.The 45-year-old Astin is known for film roles such as Samwise Gamgee in The Lord of the Rings trilogy and the title character in Rudy.Playing the sturdy Samwise, Frodo Baggins right-hand hobbit, proved challenging for an actor who was dedicated to fitness.Astin said the character is derided as a stupid fat hobbit by the shadowy Gollum. Every time I would start to exercise the director would pull out the book and point to that sentence, he said.---Foodies know Elizabeth Falkner from TV shows including Top Chef Masters, The Next Iron Chef, Redemption and Chopped All Stars.I love food competition. Thats my other favorite sport, said Falkner, who played soccer until age 38 and then got serious about running but has not run a marathon before.I turned 50 this year and I thought this is a perfect birthday present for me to give myself, this goal of running my first marathon, she said.Falkner is running to raise funds for Team for Kids, the youth services program of the New York Road Runners club, the marathon organizers.She said shes always tried to promote healthy living even when she ran her San Francisco bakery Citizen Cake. Im not the kind of chef whos telling people to always have more bacon and butter in everything, she said.---Four 27-year-old siblings will be the first quadruplets ever to participate in the New York City Marathon.Elite wheelchair athlete Brian Siemann, who suffered a spinal cord injury a few days after birth, has been in more than 25 marathons, but thiis will be his first with able-bodied sisters Amanda Siemann, Maria Siemann and Jessica Rowe. White Mexico Jerseys. ts exciting on two fronts, Brian Seimann said. One, I think, to be the first quadruplets to run the New York City Marathon ever is really cool. But then to be doing this together for the first time is really special, that well remember the rest of our lives.The siblings were born in Brooklyn but have scattered to different states. Only one sister, Jessica Rowe, is a marathon novice.Well be checking in with her to make sure that shes OK and shes alive and she hasnt totally given up on this, Maria Siemann said.---Gordon Felt, 53, is running with other family members from United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on Sept. 11, 2001, as the passengers tried to wrest control of the plane from four hijackers.Felts brother, computer engineer Edward Felt, called 911 from the doomed plane just minutes before it crashed.Gordon Felt said he and the other family members are running to raise funds for the Flight 93 National Memorial. As family members, our training mantra has been they never gave up and neither will we, he said.Felt, who owns a summer camp for learning-challenged children in upstate Remsen, New York, said he was a middle-distance runner in high school and college but has never run a marathon before. Ive done my training and Im ready to go, he said.---Actor Theo Rossi, known for Sons of Anarchy on FX and Luke Cage on Netflix, said he chose to make New York his first marathon because its the capital of the world.The 41-year-old said its special that the race starts on Staten Island, his often-maligned native borough.As a kid growing up on Staten Island, that really was our only identity, that the marathon starts on Staten Island, he said.Rossi has participated in other endurance events including the Hood to Coast, a 199-mile relay in Oregon. His teammates during the race from Mount Hood to the Pacific coast last August included comedian Kevin Hart. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: