DeMario Davis Jersey Stitched | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao May 19 '19

Cardinals vs. Saints snap counts: Team gets extended look at offensive line Youth Patrick Robinson Jersey , secondary depth You might say there were some areas the New Orleans Saints took a step back in after their Week 2 preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals. The Saints offense was riddled with turnovers from poor quarterback play, but also had strong success on the ground. Defensively, some flashes and good play happened, particularly the run defense. However, both Sam Bradford and Josh Rosen finished with good games.Here’s a look at the team’s snap counts from Friday — which involves a lot of players. (Note: All data is provided by the NFL)Offense - Top RepsWill Clapp (41), Michael Ola (35), Josh LeRibeus (33), Jermon Bushrod (33), Cameron Tom (33), Taysom Hill (31)Offense - The RestTre’Quan Smith (30), Rick Leonard (29), Tommylee Lewis (27), Austin Carr (24), Andrew Tiller (23), Ted Ginn Jr. (23), Cameron Meredith (22), Tom Savage (20), Benjamin Watson (18), Boston Scott (17), Don Barclay (17) Patrick Robinson Jersey Stitched , Jonathan Williams (17), Dan Arnold (16), Ryan Ramczyk (16), Larry Warford (16), Josh Hill (16), Shane Vereen (14), Terron Armstead (13), Max Unger (13), Andrus Peat (13), Trey Edmunds (12), J.T. Barrett (12), Mark Ingram (12), Michael Thomas (12), Garrett Griffin (11), John Phillips (11), Zach Line (9), Deon Yelder (9), Michael Floyd (5), Keith Kirkwood (4), Josh Huff (4) Youth Jermon Bushrod Jersey , Terrance West (3)Defense - Top RepsJ.T. Gray (37), Chris Banjo (37), Arthur Maulet (37), Justin Hardee (37), Alex Anzalone (37), Craig Robertson (33), Taylor Stallworth (32)Defense - The RestAl-Quadin Muhammad (27), George Johnson (26), Devaroe Lawrence (26), Natrell Jamerson (25), Trey Hendrickson (25), Mitchell Loewen (23), Hau’oli Kikaha (22), A.J. Klein (21), Manti Te’o (21), Jay Bromley (20), Kamrin Moore (16), Sharrod Neasman (16), Patrick Robinson (16), Henry Mondeaux (16) Jermon Bushrod Jersey Stitched , Woodrow Hamilton (15), Linden Stephens (15), Nathan Stupar (14), David Onyemata (14), Marshon Lattimore (14), Vonn Bell (14), Demario Davis (14), Ken Crawley (14), Marcus Williams (14), Marcus Williams - CB (12), Alex Jenkins (12), Sheldon Rankins (10), Jayrone Elliott (9), Tyeler Davison (8), Robert Nelson (4), Colton Jumper (2), KeShun Freeman (2)Special Teams - Top 5J.T. Gray (16), Natrell Jamerson (15), Colton Jumper (15), Kamrin Moore (12) Youth DeMario Davis Jersey , Chris Banjo (12) So, Drew Brees finally beat the Baltimore Ravens. Years from now, the remarkable New Orleans quarterback will hopefully recall the comeback he engineered and 500th career touchdown pass 鈥?and not the unusual fashion in which the Saints won the game.By virtue of the first missed conversion in Justin Tucker's seven-year career, the Saints pulled out a 24-23 victory Sunday.The Ravens were the only team Brees had never beaten. Granted, the teams meet only once every four years, but that was enough to saddle him with an 0-4 lifetime record against Baltimore.Now it's 1-4 after Brees helped New Orleans put up 17 fourth-quarter points against a defense that had not allowed a touchdown in the second half this season. Because the Saints prevailed, Brees joined Brett Favre and Peyton Manning as the only quarterbacks to beat every team in the league."They've had some tremendous defensive teams in the past," Brees said of Baltimore. "Guys like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Adalius Thomas, Peter Boulware and Haloti Ngata."This unit has Terrell Suggs, Eric Weddle, C.J. Mosley and plenty other stars. Brees, however, was up for the challenge.He went 22 for 30 for 212 yards, increasing his NFL record in passing yardage to 72,315. The 39-year-old also threw two touchdown passes, the first of which was the 500th of his career, a 1-yarder to Ben Watson in the second quarter.The only other members of the 500 club are Favre, Manning and Tom Brady. Period."One of the greatest things about the 500th touchdown pass DeMario Davis Jersey Stitched , it was caught by one of my favorite teammates of all time," Brees said. "I couldn't think of better guy to catch this touchdown than Ben Watson. He is a terrific veteran, and I look up to him."Said Watson: "Anything I can do to further his records, the happier I am. I was thrilled to catch the 500th touchdown pass."Incredibly, Brees insisted that Watson take the souvenir."This is the kind of guy Drew Brees is: He wanted me to keep the ball," Watson said. "I said, 'I am not keeping this.' So he did take it."Coming off a game in Tennessee in which the Ravens recorded 11 sacks, the league's top-ranked defense had its hands full with Brees."You have to tip your cap to the best ever," Weddle said. "We had him wrapped up, and he was just finding a way to make a play."The Ravens lost, but Weddle took great pleasure in matching wits with Brees for the better part of three hours."These are the games you live for," Weddle said. "Drew Brees is one of the best ever to play the game. We presented some challenges. We played well at times, and he made incredible plays to continue drives."That's what Brees does, far better than most."Drew is absolutely unbelievable," Saints guard Larry Warford said. "One of the greatest competitors in the game. He never gives up. It's a blessing to have him leading the team."

Share: