y are tremendous aty are tremendous at | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 May 18 '19
DENVER -- Rougned Odor and Jurickson Profar had discussed double steals before. Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale . So when both reached base in the ninth inning, they pulled one off exactly as planned.Elvis Andrus brought them home with a two-run single, Mitch Moreland delivered a tiebreaking double and the Texas Rangers scored three times in the ninth to beat the Colorado Rockies 4-3 on Monday night.We made eye contact and went, Odor said.With two runners in scoring position, Andrus single tied it 3-all. Moreland then sent Andrus home with a double before he was thrown out stretching at third.We look for opportunities like that, Rangers manager Jeff Banister. Weve been aggressive with baserunners all year long.Texas, which has won three straight and eight of 11, improved to 4-3 on its eight-game road trip. The teams conclude a two-game series in Colorado on Tuesday before heading to Texas to begin another two-game set Wednesday.Tyler Anderson allowed two hits in seven innings for Colorado, but Carlos Estevez (2-7) was handed his fifth blown save in the ninth.Tyler was great once again, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Always tough when you lose games late, no question.Nolan Arenado homered for the third time in two days and drove in two runs for the Rockies. David Dahl had a pinch-hit single in the ninth to extend his hitting streak to 14 games.Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez exited in the second with left ankle inflammation. Gonzalez sat out two games last week after spraining his ankle on a groundout in Wednesdays 12-2 win over the Dodgers.During the warmup I started feeling a little tight, Gonzalez said. When I was running down the line I felt really bad.Colorado has lost four of five.Cole Hamels yielded two runs in six innings for Texas. He avoided losing back-to-back starts for the first time since 2014 thanks to the Rangers late rally. The left-hander struck out six and walked one.Anderson gave up one hit through six scoreless innings before Adrian Beltre homered to center field on his first pitch of the seventh, cutting Colorados lead to 2-1. Anderson retired the next three batters, and Adam Ottavino stranded runners at the corners with a strikeout of Jonathan Lucroy in the eighth to extend his scoreless streak to 26 1/3 innings.Charlie Blackmon had an RBI single in the third. Arenado, who leads the National League in home runs (30) and RBI (89), homered in the fourth and hit an RBI single in the eighth off winner Keone Kela (3-1).Moreland provided the decisive hit off the right-field wall in the ninth.My mindset is were always in the game, he said.NEXT UP FOR 3,000?After Ichiro Suzuki became the 30th member of the 3,000-hit club on Sunday at Coors Field, the 37-year-old Beltre is next on the active list with 2,880 and counting.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: DH/OF Carlos Beltran was out of the starting lineup for the second consecutive day with a bruised left quadriceps. The 39-year-old slugger walked as a pinch-hitter in the eighth.Rockies: OF Gerardo Parra pinch-hit for Gonzalez in the second and stayed in the game. Parra (ankle) came off the 15-day disabled list Sunday.UP NEXTRangers: RHP A.J. Griffin (5-1, 4.05 ERA) is 2-0 with a 3.31 ERA in his last three starts. The Rangers are 10-4 in his 14 starts.Rockies: RHP Tyler Chatwood has gone 2-1 over his last three starts, allowing five runs in 18 innings. Hes also walked 15 batters, though. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Shoes .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Air Jordan 1 From China . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. http://www.airjordan1cheap.com/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Queensland coach Kevin Walters has been left incensed by a NSW snub after the Blues claimed State of Origin III.The Maroons won the series 2-1 after victory in games one and two and as skipper Cameron Smith took the stage at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday night to receive the Origin shield, the NSW side walked off on a victory lap.NSW won game three 18-14, but the move from the Blues to ignore Smith as he reflected on the series left Maroons coach Walters upset.Its extremely disrespectful, I wouldve thought, Walters, who played 20 games for Queensland, said.Smith claimed the man of the series medal as the Maroons claimed their 10th series win in 11 years.I noticed them walking away, he said.Ill decide in the morning what I think of that.Much off the talk in the lead-up to game three was that Origin has lost its edge, but it was obvious from a number of on-field incidents, including Andrew Fifitas second half sinbinning, that there is still plenty of bad blood between these two sides. Wholesale Air Jordan 1. Thats been the way since the first game in 1980 hasnt it Kev?, Smith said.Walters said the talk that Origin had lost its sting was short of the mark.I have been reading that Origin has lost its flavour because you cant throw a punch but that just isnt true, Walters said.They are tremendous athletes, it is a physical game and everyone gives as good as they get. ' ' 'nns if he had at least 1,000 plate appearances combined in 2017 and 2018, had at least 90 starts at catcher in 2018 and didnt end up that season on the disabled list.The 21-year-old Abreu was a combined 3-8 with a 3.72 ERA for two teams in Class A. The 20-year-old Guzman was a combined 3-4 with a 4.05 ERA with two rookie-level teams. ' ' '
Share: