Cheap Adidas Ultraboost kids | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao May 17 '19

Steven Madden Ltd. is still going strong.The company blew past analysts' mixed reviews leading up to its first-quarter earnings report. The firm posted profits of $34.5 million Cheap Adidas NMD , or 41 cents per diluted share, compared with $28.7 million, or 33 cents, in the prior-year period. On an adjusted basis, the bottom line increased more than 13% year over year to $35.1 million, or 42 cents per diluted share — surpassing earnings estimates of a flat 36 cents.Sales rose 5% to $410.9 million, compared with $389 million in the same period last year. That figure was also ahead of consensus bets of $404.7 million. (Analysts had cited the potential impact of the Easter calendar shift and dreary February temperatures on the company's sales.)"We are off to a strong start in 2019, with first-quarter results exceeding our expectations. Our flagship Steve Madden brand was the highlight in the quarter Cheap Adidas Ultraboost Womens , with robust increases in the wholesale footwear and accessories businesses, as well as outstanding performance [online]," chairman and CEO Edward Rosenfeld said in a statement. "Looking ahead, we are confident that based on our strong brand portfolio, consistency in delivering on-trend product and proven business model, we are well positioned to drive sustainable growth and shareholder value over the long term."Steve Madden saw its stock rise nearly 4% at $35.25 before market open on Thursday.Additionally, wholesale revenues rose 5.1 percent to $348.1 million in the first quarter, with growth in its Steve Madden and Anne Klein brands offset by Payless ShoeSource's bankruptcy. (In February Cheap Adidas Continental 80 Womens , the retailer filed its second Chapter 11 petition, subsequently shuttering all 2,500 of its North America stores.) Retail sales also trended positively, climbing 8.6% to $62.8 million. Overall, same-store sales improved 6.3% in the quarter, driven by the company's e-commerce business.Looking forward, Steve Madden announced that it would be raising its fiscal year 2019 guidance, expecting revenues to increase 5% to 7% over last year's numbers Cheap Adidas NMD Womens , compared with the previous guidance of a 4% to 6% gain. It anticipates diluted EPS in the range of $1.76 to $1.84 and adjusted diluted EPS between $1.78 to $1.86.Watch FN's video below.Want more?Was Steve Madden's Q1 Momentum Hurt By Bad Weather and Easter's Calendar Shift?Steve Madden Stock Surges on Stellar Q4 Performance — Investors Upbeat Despite Payless Bankruptcy Pop-star Anitta is a household name in Brazil, as is sandal brand Ipanema. But both the songstress and the fashion brand have their eyes on global expansion — and they're working together to reach a new audience.When Anitta's album "Kisses" debuted on April 5, it came out alongside a new collection of sandals inspired by her music. The shoe styles in the line represent different sides of the singer — from flirty to businesslike and everything in between."I'm the kind of person who has different personalities inside of me," said the 26-year-old singer, who added that her concept for the album "was to have 10 Anittas."Anitta and Ipanema have embarked on a multicountry tour to promote the new album and shoes. They worked together on a campaign that has been released globally to promote the collection in 100 countries.“Ipanema is coming out of Brazil, coming here now, just like me and my work," she told FN. "It’s like me but a sandal design. What I’m doing with my brand is what they are doing with the brand.”The star revealed that she got the chance to wear one of the styles from her Ipanema collection in a music video called "Juego Cheap Adidas Ultraboost kids ," in which she's seen in a pair of black two-strap slides."I’m walking in the sandals [in the video]. That’s the one where I felt so powerful. The inspiration is 'Fight Club,' the movie," she said. "I’m supposed to be the only girl in the video — like the boss between all the men. I’m eating the apple by myself while they are fighting."/watchkiZ4c_hElf4The collection features 70 styles priced between $23 and $35. All are available to purchase on Ipanema's website.Want more?Indie & All the Rage: How Niche Shoe Brands Are Conquering the Chinese MarketThis Cult Paris Label Reimagined Its Logo With Help From Fashion Week's Favorite ArtistShopbop Fashion Director Shares What Shoe Style She Will Be Wearing All Spring & Summer

Share: