one pick later by the Orlando Magic. " | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 15 '17
Stewart Cink made use of some off-course inspiration to shoot an opening round of 62 at the RSM Classic at Sea Island in Georgia. Jean-Francois Gillet Jersey . Cinks career-low round at the Seaside Course included nine birdies and a sloppy dropped shot at the ninth, his closing hole, which eventually cost him a share of the lead. Live PGA Tour Golf November 18, 2016, 6:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But Cink was still smiling at the end of the round, with his wife Lisa having been able to walk the entire round watching him as she continues a lengthy battle with Stage 4 breast cancer. Cink stepped away from golf in April to look after Lisa but, after nine rounds of chemotherapy, she received what the former Open champion said was a good report from doctors in Houston on Monday.A huge blessing, Cink said. I am just really encouraged by the way shes been able to fight and handle it.Shes had definitely a lot of ups and downs and she feels pretty well, and she got a good report Monday, real good. Shes really like an inspiration for me. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The 43-year-old also admitted his wifes battle had helped him become more relaxed on course, realising golf is just part of his life.And that showed on Thursday as Cink carded four birdies on his front nine, going out in 31 before he used a run of four successive birdies from the fourth to get to nine under.Cink managed to hit the green at the ninth despite hitting his drive into a bunker, but he would three-putt and have to settle for a 62, one shot off the early pace set by Canadas Mackenzie Hughes.Im just trying to let golf be a piece of my life and not let life be a piece of golf, Cink added. It grew out of our situation with Lisa where I felt like I had a chance to do some things to just kind of turn myself around.The last few years havent been that great for me productivity-wise on the golf course. So I decided to make some changes and felt like if Lisa can fight, I can fight. Mackenzie Hughes of Canada was the only player to better Stewart Cinks round of 62 Hughes, who has only one top-25 finish in eight career PGA Tour starts, harboured hopes of a sub-60 round towards the end of his opening 18, which also came at the par-70 Seaside course being used this week along with the Plantation Course.He had five birdies on his outward nine and moved to seven under after 11 holes with back-to-back birdies.Further shots were picked up at the 14th and 15th but, with a 59 in his sights, Hughes could only par the last three holes and had to settle for sole possession of the lead. Jonathan Byrd also made the most of good scoring conditions in Georgia Joining Cink on eight under was Jonathan Byrd, who had eight birdies in a bogey-free start to his tournament.Four more players shot seven under par rounds, with Blayne Barber carding 63 at Seaside while Cameron Tringale, Kyle Stanley and Hiroshi Iwata fared best of those playing Plantation by shooting 65 at the par-72 venue.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Laurent Ciman Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. Laurent Depoitre Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. With just a week left in the regular season, a number of coaches are coaching for their jobs while some have probably already had their fate decided. Names like Leslie Frazier of the Minnesota Vikings, Jim Schwartz of the Detroitt Lions, and of course Mike Shanahan of the Washington Redskins highlight TSN. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey. as NFL head coaching hot seat. Go to TSN.ca/NFL to see the full list of coaches on the hot seat and how they got there. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: