birdie putt on the par-5 17th. That reall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 14 '17
The San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers might have two of the NBAs most explosive offensive players in Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul, but defense will be the deciding factor when the teams meet Saturday at the AT&T Center in San Antonio. Nike Air Presto Kvinder .The Spurs and Clippers traveled to the Alamo City after road victories late Friday night. The Clippers beat the Memphis Grizzlies 99-88 and the Spurs handled the Utah Jazz 100-86, avenging a 110-95 loss to the Jazz on Tuesday in San Antonio.That loss was the first at home for the Spurs this season. It took until its 79th game and its 40th of 41 home games for San Antonio to fall at the AT&T Center last season.The Spurs (5-1), who have been without starting shooting guard Danny Green all season because of a left quad sprain, kept point guard Tony Parker back in San Antonio with right knee soreness. Parker is expected to miss about a week, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News on Friday.Parker hurt his knee against Golden State (in the season opener on Oct. 25), Popovich said. He hyperextended it and its just bruised basically, so we are giving him time to heal.Parker, who missed an earlier game at home against New Orleans, is averaging 5.5 points and 4.0 assists per game in his four appearances with the Spurs this season. Patty Mills started at the point on Friday at Utah and scored 16 points, hitting six of his first seven shots from the field.Leonard led San Antonio in scoring with 29 points. He has been the Spursscoring leader in all six of their games.In Fridays win over Memphis, Paul tied a season high with 27 points and led the team in scoring for the fourth time in five games. Los Angeles also got 21 rebounds from center DeAndre Jordan, almost twice his season average (11.3) entering the game.The Clippers (4-1) are just two points from being undefeated. Theyve enjoyed a 12.5-point winning margin in their four victories, with their only loss on a last-gasp bucket by Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrook in an 85-83 defeat at home on Wednesday.Los Angeles is shooting 41.5 percent from the floor (tied for 28th) and just 28.9 percent from 3-point range, the latter ranked 26th in the NBA. The Clippers are 20th in offense at 100 points per game and have twice score 88 points or less.I dont think we are worried -- we will eventually break out, Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin said after the loss to Oklahoma City. It is not something we cant figure out. It is early in the season and it is a frustrating loss, but we are going correct our mistakes. We will use this as a learning process.Playing against the Spurs seems like an unlikely scenario for an offensive explosion. San Antonio has allowed just 94 points per game in its six games.The Spurs beat the Clippers two of the three times the teams played in the 2015-16 season, with both teams winning their games at home.Parker became the youngest player to ever appear in a game for the Spurs when he suited up on Oct. 30, 2001, against the Clippers. The 19-year-old Frenchman had nine points and three assists in his NBA debut. Nike Air Presto Dk . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Nike Air Presto Sko . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.airprestodk.com/air-max-97-dame-28-ue/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. PARAMUS, N.J. -- Defending champion Eun Jeong Seong of South Korea and American Andrea Lee each won twice Friday at Ridgewood to advance to the championship match in the U.S. Girls Junior.The 16-year-old Seong beat Chinas Xinying Wang 3 and 2 in the morning quarterfinals and topped fellow South Korean player Yujeong Son 4 and 3 in the afternoon semifinals. Seong is trying to join Judy Eller (1957-1958) and Hollis Stacy (1969-1971) as the only players to win consecutive Girls Juniors titles.I need to enjoy tomorrow, Seong said. I will feel better tomorrow because Im rested. I will have confidence tomorrow. I will try.The 17-year-old Lee, from Hermosa Beach, California, beat Waverly Whiston of San Diego 4 and 3 in the quarterfinals and edged co-qualifying medalist Hye-Jin Choi of South Korea 1 up in the semifinals. Lee won the 17th and 18th with birdies to top Choi.I came off a bogey on 16, and it was a little disappointing, Lee said. But I just went into 17 thinking anything can happen. Nike Air Presto Sort. I still have two holes left. Ive seen match play before, and people always come back. I just thought that I could accomplish that.The Stanford-bound Lee squared the match with a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-5 17th. That really boosted my momentum, Lee said.On the 18th, Choi missed a 15-footer, and Lee made a downhill 8-footer to wrap up a spot in the 36-hole championship match.It means the world to me, Lee said. Im just taking it all in right now, but Im new to being in the finals. Im playing with a really good friend of mine, Eun Jeong, tomorrow. Obviously, she won this event last year, so Im going to be competing against the top player. But Im just going to stick to my game plan, hopefully play like Ive been the whole week, and see what happens. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: