"I can imagine that hell be in the starting line-up. Hes in the squad in any case | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 13 '17
Shut out in their third straight loss to cap the weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays hope to have a little more pop in their lineup on Tuesday afternoon when they begin a quick two-game set with the Milwaukee Brewers. Calvin de Haan Jersey . Though still leading the AL East, Toronto has lost four of its last five games and was without slugger Jose Bautista in the starting lineup for a seventh straight game in Sundays 4-0 defeat to the Chicago White Sox. Bautista has been out with a strained left hamstring, but was able to make a pinch-hit appearance in the loss. He grounded into a fielders choice. Owner of a .304 average and 15 homers through 78 games, Bautista could make his first start since June 22 today. "Everybody knows I cant go out on the field and not be 100 percent," Bautista said on Torontos official website. "Hopefully by Tuesday I feel better and I can be in the outfield. If not, I can DH the whole game and play the day after. "I did all the testing that I couldve done in order to see if I could pinch- hit (Sunday)." Drew Hutchison would love to see Bautista in the lineup as the Toronto right- hander tries to avoid a third straight losing start. Both of Hutchisons recent setbacks came at the hands of the New York Yankees, who got to him for a total of eight runs and 13 hits while drawing six walks over 10 1/3 innings in the two games. Hutchison fell to 5-6 with a 4.00 earned run average on the year, including a mark of 1-4 with an 8.13 ERA in six starts at home. The 23-year-old is set to face Milwaukee for the first time and will go up against Marco Estrada, a winner in two straight. Estrada snapped a two-start losing streak on June 20 in Colorado despite giving up seven runs over 5 2/3 innings. His offense took him off the hook in a 13-10 decision before the righty rebounded with a solid victory over Washington on Wednesday. In the 9-2 win, Estrada gave up two runs on two hits and four walks over 6 1/3 innings, improving to 7-4 with a 5.06 ERA on the year. "This was a real important outing for (Estrada). Its important for him to get back into that mode and pitch the way we know he can," said Brewers manager Ron Roenicke. The 30-year-old has never faced Toronto. Estradas win over Washington kick started a four-game winning streak that came to an end with Sundays 10-4 loss to the Rockies. Ryan Braun homered in defeat, while Yovani Gallardo yielded eight runs -- five earned -- over five innings. Neither shortstop Jean Segura (leg cramps) or center fielder Carlos Gomez (strained neck) started Sundays loss, but both could return to the lineup today. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-2 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998. Clark Gillies Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. Denis Potvin Jersey .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event.WOLFSBURG, Germany -- Wolfsburg signed Brazil midfielder Luiz Gustavo from Bundesliga rival Bayern Munich on Friday. The 26-year-old Luiz Gustavo signed a deal through to 2018, the Volkswagen-backed club announced. "There is no question that he makes us better," Wolfsburg coach Dieter Hecking said. "We want to move back toward Europe with Wolfsburg, and for this we need players like Luiz Gustavo." Both clubs agreed not to disclose the transfer fee. German media reported that Wolfsburg was paying between 15 and 20 million euros ($20 and $27 million) for the Brazilian. "I have professional and personal reasons to want to go away," Luiz Gustavo said before Brazils 1-0 defeat in Switzerland on Wednesday. The player faced a struggle for regular playing time at Bayern, which has further reinforced its star-studded midfield under new coach Pep Guardiola. He reportedly was also a target for clubs in England, Italy and Russia. "Wolfsburg wanted me from the beginning. Thats one of the reasons Im here," Luiz Gustavo said at his presentation. "I am very happy to have made this decision and to be here now. Its like a new life for me and Ill give everything for Wolfsburg," the Brazilian said. Johnny Boychuk Jersey. "Im really looking forward to the challenge. Wolfsburg is a top club with a great concept and Im also happy to be able to stay in Germany. I feel very comfortable here." Wolfsburg won the Bundesliga title in 2009 but has since struggled to recreate that form. Last season, it finished 11th in the 18-team top division. Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge thanked Luiz Gustavo for his two and a half years at the club. "He won many friends in our club with his calm, always friendly and very professional manner. You could always rely on Luiz Gustavo and he played his part in Bayerns treble last season," Rummenigge said. Luiz Gustavo joined Hoffenheim from Clube de Regatas Brasil in 2007, and Bayern paid 17 million euros ($23 million) for the Brazilian in January 2011. He scored six goals and set up three more in 64 league games for the side. Luiz Gustavo joins up with compatriots Diego and Naldo at Wolfsburg, and could make his debut against Schalke on Saturday. "I can imagine that hell be in the starting line-up. Hes in the squad in any case," Hecking said. Luiz Gustavo has played 11 games for Brazil. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: