second minute of first half stoppage | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 13 '17
Sam Stosur was beaten in the quarter-finals of the Citi Open in Washington DC, going down in straight sets to Jessica Pegula. Erik Gudbranson Jersey . The 2011 US Open champion lost 7-6 (7/4), 6-3 to wildcard Pegula on Friday after dropping the last six tie-breaker points and losing the only break point of the second set.I was up 4-1 in the tie-breaker and let that go. Probably that was it, said Stosur. A lot came down to a few points. As soon as one person got one clean shot the point was over. American Pegula was 10 years younger than Stosur and at 173rd in the world was 159 spots below the Aussie in the rankings.That was probably the biggest win of my career, Pegula said. Im really excited. Ive been playing really well. I put in a lot of hard work and it paid off. It really helped me this week practicing with her. Pegula hailed the biggest win of her career - so far Pegula will face 122nd-ranked Lauren Davis in the semi-finals after the American beat Italys Camila Giorgi 6-4, 6-4.The other semi-final sees Belgian seventh seed Yanina Wickmayer against Kazakh sixth seed Yulia Putintseva. Also See: WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Up to £30 Free Matched Bet Video Custom Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night. Jacob Markstrom Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Bernardo Anor scored first-half goals from close range with his head and from afar with his left foot and Columbus held on to defeat the Philadelphia Union 2-1 Saturday in the Crews home opener. Columbus won the first two games of the season for the first time in its 19-year history while the Union fell to 1-1-1. Anor was unmarked at the 6-yard boox for a snap header off a corner kick by Federico Higuain in the 24th minute to put the Crew ahead 1-0. Kirk Mclean Jersey. In the second minute of first half stoppage time Anor fired a pinpoint shot from 35 yards for the first multi-goal game of his career. Leonardo Fernandes scored for Philadelphia in the 62nd minute off a service by Sebastien Le Toux.Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: