igh touchdown production. Its not a knock on their talent | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 13 '17
Manchester City will be many pundits Premier League champions elect if they record a seventh straight win in Sundays game against Tottenham Hotspur. Cheap Nashville Predators Jerseys .Pep Guardiolas City (6-0-0) have yet to be truly threatened in domestic action under their new boss, even in a headline-grabbing derby fixture against Jose Mourinhos Manchester United.But this visit to White Hart Lane should be -- on paper at least -- their toughest test yet. The game pits first in the table against second; the best attack in the league against the best defence. Tottenham (4-2-0) also beat the Sky Blues 4-1 in this fixture last season before running out 2-1 victors on the road in February to give hope of a title challenge that never truly materialised.City, though, are in a different proposition under the guidance of Guardiola, but the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss has great respect for his north London opponent.The way (Spurs) play, I like a lot -- theyre aggressive and have a lot of quality, Guardiola said. All of the fans who like football and watch football can enjoy -- theyre proactive, not reactive. There are many teams who wait to see what you do and then react, but they dont wait to see what theyre going to do. They want to create their own game. Thats why I like them.When I saw the last game against CSKA Moscow, against Liverpool, against Middlesbrough, I like what Im watching.And the City boss also had kind words to say about his opposite number, Mauricio Pochettino -- a coach who he clashed with on occasion during their time together in La Liga.(Pochettino) is doing an amazing job in London at Spurs, Guardiola said. I think hes one of the best managers in the world -- I enjoy watching Tottenham.Guardiola is right to be wary of Spurs.City were given plenty of problems in midweek by Brendan Rodgers Celtic, who employed a high-intensity pressing style to unsettle their visitors defence in a high-octane 3-3 Champions League draw.Of all the teams in the Premier League, Tottenham are among the most effective at pressing opponents high up the pitch. They will look to follow Celtics lead in the hope to achieve parity with their illustrious neighbours, on the pitch at least.While the league table may suggest that these sides are on a close-to equal footing, the reality is that Citys star quality and spending power is on a level that far exceeds that of Spurs.It is difficult to compare Tottenham and Manchester City, Pochettino said. You look at their budget, the salaries they pay and compare it with Tottenham, and it is very clear.If you look at my first season here, 2014-15, and compare it with Guardiolas -- how much he has spent, and how much I spend then. We have very different projects.First-choice centre-forward Harry Kane is out for Tottenham with an ankle injury, but Pochettino is keeping his cards close to his chest over his squads other injury concerns. Eric Dier, Mousa Dembele, Moussa Sissoko, Kyle Walker and Danny Rose all face late fitness tests, with at least four of the five expected to start if cleared to feature.Man City are missing the influential Kevin de Bruyne for the next month, while perennially injured captain Vincent Kompany and midfielder Fabian Delph are also unavailable.A total of 22 goals have been scored in the last five top-flight meetings between these clubs.Pep Guardiola could set a new Premier League record for consecutive wins as a new manager with victory on Sunday, surpassing Carlo Ancelottis previous best of six. Cheap Predators Jerseys . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Cheap Adidas Predators Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.adidaspredatorsjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Plain and simple, NFL players are unable to sustain high touchdown production. Its not a knock on their talent -- scoring is more about opportunity than itt is talent. Wholesale Predators JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: