e good thing is were playing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 13 '17
AFL fans buying tickets for this weekends finals matches are fuming after a ticketing agencys website reportedly crashed. Wholesale Predators Jerseys .Fans reported lengthy delays and outages trying to secure seats through Ticketek, many airing their frustrations on social media.Its not the first time this season Ticketeks website has buckled under high traffic, with the AFL forced to postpone ticket sales before Round 1.The website also crashed ahead of the first week of finals.Another debacle this morning by Ticketek. Had 2A tickets only to be kicked out when going to payment. Time for the AFL to do something, one Twitter user wrote on Tuesday morning.Ticketek has apologised for congestion but says sales are now running smoothly.AFL fans. Thanks for your patience. Overwhelming demand caused some congestion, sales are now flowing as expected, Ticketek posted on Twitter.Some supporters said it took more than an hour to secure tickets.Finally successful in getting tix to #AFLHawksDogs @MCG Only took 1 1/4 hours. Who do I invoice my time to? Damon Brown tweeted.AFL Membership says it is seeking an explanation from Ticketek.Hawthorn meet Western Bulldogs on Friday night, while Sydney Swans host Adelaide on Saturday in two sudden-death matches.Tickets for two elimination NRL finals also went on sale on Tuesday morning.Ticketek has been contacted for comment. Cheap Predators Jerseys Authentic . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Adidas P.K. Subban Jersey . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.adidaspredatorsjerseys.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. DETROIT -- The Los Angeles Kings and the Detroit Red Wings are both experiencing rugged stretches.Los Angeles (14-12-2) visits Detroit (13-13-4) at Joe Louis Arena Thursday at 7:30 p.m.The Kings have lost three of their last four after a 6-3 loss at Buffalo Tuesday night, while the Red Wings are 0-2-1 in the first three games of a season-long five-game homestand after losing 4-1 to the Arizona Coyotes at JLA on Tuesday night.Los Angeles led 2-0, 7:34 into the second period.Were fragile. Were a fragile team, said the Kings Jeff Carter after the game on Tuesday. You get one bad bounce against you ... theyve got good players over there. Theyre going to have shifts in our end. We get running around, we lose coverage ... weve been doing it all year. Home, away, everywhere. Its time we take a big look in the mirror here because these next six games are pretty crucial.Los Angeles next eight games are on the road.Weve got to get to work tomorrow. Im sure there will be some video. Theres lots to clean up, top to bottom all the way through, Carter said. Theres nothing else you can do but go to work. Good practice tomorrow, go to Detroit and get on the board here on this road trip. Thats all there is to it.Tuesday against Arizona, Detroit failed to take advantage of a team that was tied for the lowest point total in the league and that had been dominated in a 7-0 loss at Pittsburgh the night before.Our start, the effort we had in the first period, its embarrassing. Thats on the leaders. That starts with me, Red Wiings captain Henrik Zetterberg said after the game Tuesday. Cheap Predators Jerseys China. Weve got to be better prepared in here to come out. We all know they played last night. They lost pretty bad so we knew they were going to come out and play fast hockey from the start and win a lot of battles. We had to match that and didnt do that. Even though I dont think they played great hockey in the first but that just shows how bad we were.The Red Wings are 2-8-3 in their last 13 at home and have only managed 21 goals in those games.Detroit is trying not to put too much pressure on itself to score more goals.We got to relax, remember were playing a game, coach Jeff Blashill told www.mlive.com. We understand how important it is to everybody -- ownership, fans, us -- but in the end, we got to make sure we bear down, have urgency. But we cant squeeze the sticks so much that we cant play.The Red Wings are 27th in the NHL in goals per game (2.23).If you look around, look at the names in here, its so much talent, said Frans Nielsen, who signed as a free agent from the New York Islanders on July 1. I think weve been pretty good defensively and we havent scored. I thought it was going to be a little bit the opposite when I got here. The good thing is were playing good defensively, were getting a foundation without the puck. Now weve got to figure it out with the puck and start putting the puck in the net. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: