Ricky Wagner Jersey White | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Apr 29 '19

On Christmas Eve Womens Matthew Stafford Jersey , Matt Millen had a new heart put in his body to replace the old, failing one.Saturday, he was back in the broadcast booth, talking about the spring game at his alma mater, Penn State.鈥淚 never thought anything about not doing this,鈥?Millen joked, via Audrey Snyder of .聽鈥淚 just don鈥檛 think you should put limits on yourself. Now, I understand everybody is in different places mentally and physically 鈥?I get all that 鈥?but when you are in a place where you can do it Danny Amendola Jersey , don鈥檛 put it off. Go do it. Make yourself do it. Is it painful? Yeah. Get a little comfortable with being uncomfortable. I鈥檓 OK with that.鈥滺is friends at work made sure he felt comfortable, including a heart-shaped cake, and there was a steady stream of well-wishers throughout the day. When they flashed his face on the video board, fans turned toward the booth to salute him, drawing the biggest cheers of the afternoon, as he waved back with a thumbs up. But the longtime NFL linebacker and Lions team president was anything but comfortable at times.鈥淲ould you guys quit embarrassing me all the time,鈥?Millen said on the broadcast. 鈥淢y goodness. You guys shouldn鈥檛 do this, we鈥檙e here to talk about a football game. . . . What the heck would they care about me for? I鈥檓 some stiff from Hokendauqua Christian Jones Jersey White , Pennsylvania.鈥滺e means more than that to many, as evidenced by the reaction on the first of what is hopefully many days back. It only takes a quick glance at our weekly staff predictions to see that this 2018 Detroit Lions team has been wildly unpredictable. Get blown out by the New York Jets to start the year, beat the New England Patriots just a couple weeks later. Run for 248 yards and 7.1 YPC in Miami, come back to Detroit and run for 34 and 2.6. Trade for one of the best run stoppers in the league one week. Send the YAC King packing the next. It’s been disorienting for Lions fans, and it’s why our FanPulse confidence graph looked like this last week:Of course, there’s a big dip coming after Sunday’s loss to the Seahawks. In fact, confidence has dropped all the way to 36 percent—a 50 percent plummet from last week. But when a team has been so hot and cold, it’s almost impossible to predict what will happen each Sunday. Every week Ricky Wagner Jersey White , we ask Lions fans to predict the margin of victory (or defeat) in the upcoming game, and then average out each vote. That average pick has been wrong in six out of seven games. If you’re a more visual learner, here’s what that looks like:Lions fans collectively only predicted Week 7’s victory over the Dolphins correctly. Every single other game, fans have been off.It’s hard to blame them given how inconsistent this team has been, and it’s only likely to continue. After the Golden Tate trade, it’s hard to know what this team’s goals are in the immediate and if they will still be able to contend in the final two months of the season.

Share: