But, its good to see him up moving around. Those guys say hes attacking | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 13 '17
MILWAUKEE -- Brewers manager Craig Counsell thinks the Pittsburgh Pirates have all the tools to go on a run. Jordan 11 Gym Red 2018 . Meanwhile, hed like his squad to score more than just one.Jonathan Villar homered, but the Brewers only managed two runners in scoring position in Milwaukees 3-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.Our only hits were with two outs in the inning and we didnt have a hit with men on bases at all today, Counsell said. It was a quiet day offensively, for sure.Milwaukee has lost 10 of its last 14, but this four-game sweep was particularly painful. The Brewers came into the series 64-17 against the Pirates at Miller Park since 2007.Theyre playing well right now and they certainly have the weapons to do well, Counsell said.John Jaso and Gregory Polanco each homered in the sixth off Brewers starter Chase Anderson (7-11) to complete Pittsburghs first sweep at Miller Park since 2004. Starling Marte added a solo shot in the eighth.The command was there for me today for the most part, just got away from me in the sixth inning, Anderson said.Anderson again failed to get out of the sixth inning for Milwaukee -- for the 11th time in his last 12 starts.He worked his way out of a bases loaded jam with one out in the fourth, but grooved a pair of pitches in his final inning and was pulled after Polancos shot put Pittsburgh ahead for good.That lineup and their starting pitching is pretty good, Anderson said. Its tough to face those guys.SUPER NOVAIvan Nova threw six sharp innings before leaving early because of a hurting left hamstring and the Pittsburgh Pirates hit three solo homers for their eighth straight road victory.Nova (4-0) retired 10 of his final 11 batters after allowing Villars solo homer in the third. He scattered three hits and struck out four before being pinch hit for in the seventh.I was trying not to think about it, Nova said of the injury. It was my first time experiencing something like that. I decided to tell the manager.Nova is pitching like a staff ace so far in Pittsburgh before he hits free agency this winter. Hes struck out 22 and walked just four in 31 1/3 innings with a 2.87 ERA over his first five starts since being acquired at the trade deadline from the Yankees.Itd be pretty silly for the manager to push him out there for one more inning and he blows his hamstring, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. We were very pleased with that effort.PIRATES MOVEPirates 3B Adam Frazier was optioned to Single-A Bristol before the game and RHP A.J. Schugel was recalled. Frazier started at third base in Saturdays 9-6 win.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: With ace Gerrit Cole out, Hurdle says his rotation plan in Chicago will be Steven Brault on Monday followed by Chad Kuhl and Ryan Vogelsong.Brewers: Brewers RHP Junior Guerra (right elbow) is expected to return to the rotation at some point after Thursdays day off. He threw 3 1/3 scoreless innings in his previous rehab start at Triple-A Colorado Springs.UP NEXTPirates: Brault (0-1, 3.60 ERA) will be recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis. The left-hander will make his third career start.Brewers: Zach Davies (10-6, 4.06) takes the hill in the opener of a series against St. Louis. Jordan 11 Win Like 96 . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others.Jordan 11 Red Pe For Sale . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.http://www.jordan11gymredsale.com/jordan-11-win-like-82-2018.html . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Not much has gone right for the 49ers during their second straight woebegone season.San Francisco (1-12) is mired in the longest losing streak in team history. The defense ranks last in most key statistics.Then theres rookie defensive lineman DeForest Buckner, who has been a rare bright spot.Buckner, the seventh-overall pick in this years draft, has lived up to his billing. Hes coming off his best performance of the season in the overtime loss to the Jets, when he had two sacks, 11 tackles and four quarterback hits. He tied for the team lead for the season with five sacks.The rookies value lies in both his production and availability. His 65 tackles are second among NFL defensive linemen, while he leads the league in snaps played at his position.Its awesome, isnt it? Its so awesome. He wants to be out there, 49ers defensive coordinator Jim ONeil said.Buckners listed at 6-foot-7, 300 pounds, making his stamina and athleticism all the more impressive, and a leading reason why he was a coveted prospect.Its very rare for a guy thats that big and the amount of energy it takes to defeat offensive linemen in the run game and pass game, and (the way) hes able to be out there for 84 plays is rare, said ONeil.Buckners used to playing a lot opposite a no-huddle offense. He was recruited by 49ers head coach Chip Kelly back at Oregon and regularly played 80 to 90 snaps as a senior when he was named the Pac-12 defensive player of the year in 2015. 11 Jordans Black True Red White - Mens Air Jordan 11 Low Bred Basketball Shoes. He plays with such great effort and such a great motor and just loves playing football, Kelly said. I think hes been trained for this. I know the background that he came from. I think hes trained to play with great effort. I thought he was trained to understand what it takes. So, I think thats a benefit of getting a kid from where we got him from.The play of Buckners supporting cast hasnt been nearly as encouraging. San Franciscos last-ranked defense has been decimated by injuries, losing six starters for the season, including Buckners former college teammate and fellow first-round pick Arik Armstead.The biggest loss has been four-time All-Pro NaVorro Bowman, who was lost for the year Oct. 2 with a torn Achilles. Bowman returned to the teams facility in recent weeks to start his rehab, which has gotten positive reviews.Its good to see (Bowman) around here, Kelly said. I think hes helped just kind of getting another set of eyes here. But, its good to see him up moving around. Those guys say hes attacking rehab and are excited about the direction that hes headed in.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: