relief. Im super blessed that I | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 12 '17
The final major championship of the golfing calendar begins on Thursday with the Evian Championship, which finds two of the brightest stars in the womens game at the head of the list of contenders. Nike Air Max 95 Ultra Essential Pas Cher Homme Khaki Oatmeal Linen .Lydia Ko of New Zealand, who is the top-ranked player in the world, returns to the Evian Resort Golf Club near Paris, where she captured her first major championship a year ago. When she returned for a practice round this past Sunday, a host of memories came to light.When I first played the 18th hole on Sunday, this past Sunday, a lot of memories (came back), Ko said. Walking down the 18th on that last day, it was so much more than I could have ever imagined it. To know that I had a lead coming down the last hole so that I could have a little bit of a breathing room. I think was great. It just brought a lot of great memories.Kos own recollections of that memorable Sunday afternoon remain vivid.To remember all the seats by the green to be all full of people, for people to cheer our final group on, and the double whammy tears and the New Zealand flag, theres so many great things about this event, she said. ... but its just really hard to choose one best one because every moment really stood out to me.Ko and Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand rank one and two, respectively, in the world rankings as well as the battle for the Rolex Player of the Year Award. Jutanugarn, who has a tour-leading five victories this season, is once again planning to leave her drive out of her bag.I tried to hit driver on Monday, she said, but Im not really (feeling) comfortable because this course is really narrow and its not that long to me to hit driver, so no driver this week.Several other players are chasing historical milestones this week. Yani Tseng (Taiwan) and Laura Davies (England) each can complete a career grand slam with a victory here. In addition, Karrie Webb (Australia) is trying to win her sixth different major championship.The field also includes Brooke Henderson (Canada), In Gee Chun (South Korea), Carolta Ciganda (Spain), Suzann Pettersen (Norway), Charley Hull (England), Anna Nordqvist (Sweeden) and Stacy Lewis (United States).The golf course will play to 6,470 yards with a par of 71. Asics Noosa Tri 9 Femme Pas Cher . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Asics Gel Sight Femme . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http:///...ir-max-95-femme.html . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams is being evaluated for a suspected concussion, a team spokesperson said, after Williams collided with wide receiver Dezmin Lewis during an 11-on-11 drill in practice Thursday evening.Coach Rex Ryan told players in the post-practice huddle that Williams appears to have avoided a neck injury. Williams, a sixth-year safety, missed 13 games last season because of a Week 2 neck injury that required him to be transported from the field in an ambulance after he experienced numbness in parts of his body.Just to know the whole neck, collision thing, any time he collides, I mean, Im thinking about it, receiver Robert Woods said. I dont know if [Williams] is [thinking about it] or not, but when you see a guy go down like that who has a history with neck injuries, thats the first thing that comes to your mind.The team spokesperson said Lewis was being evaluated generally by the Bills medical staff.The two players, who apparently did not realize they were in each others paths, collided as Lewis ran a pass route close to the line of scrimmage. The loud sound of the contact quickly hushed the crowd, brought some teammates to a knee in prayer and generally changed the tone of what had been a slower-paced practice without full shoulder pads.When you look over and you see its [Williams], your thoughts go to his neck and those sorrts of things, defensive tackle Kyle Williams said. Air Max 95 Homme Solde. As somebody whos been around him a long time, you get concerned for him. You say a prayer for him.Both players remained on the ground for several moments before Lewis, holding his right arm awkwardly, walked off with a trainer. Williams was surrounded by several members of the medical staff before he walked to the locker room with two trainers initially holding his arms.After being taken off the field in an ambulance in September, Williams attempted to return to play in October against the Tennessee Titans. He experienced numbness again in one side of his body, which resulted in the team placing him on injured reserve and Williams undergoing surgery to shave vertebrae in his neck.Williams was uncertain of the future of his playing career until he tested his neck while making a tackle during an intrasquad scrimmage last week.When I hit [running back James Wilder Jr.], I stopped and made sure that I could feel everything and I could turn my neck without feeling any pain, Williams said Saturday. I realized I was all good. It was a sigh of relief. Im super blessed that I can keep playing and do what I do. I love being with my teammates. I love being on the field with these guys. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: