hose are the lessons we learn in wh | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 12 '17
VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Canucks will retire former star Pavel Bures No. Adidas NMD XR1 Mujer . 10 jersey in the upcoming NHL season. The Canucks announced the plan during the clubs annual summer summit Tuesday night. Bure was a member of the Canucks in his first seven NHL seasons, between 1991-92 and 1997-98. Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in November, Bure will be just the fourth player in franchise history to have his number retired, along with Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden and Markus Naslund. A date for the jersey retirement has not been set. "Its a huge honour," said Bure after the summit session at Rogers Arena. "Im just really proud and happy. "It just brings lots of good memories to be next to those great guys." Bure says Canucks owner Francesco Aquilini discussed the idea of the jersey retirement with him last year in Toronto. "He came to see me during my Hall of Fame induction and that was a really big deal for me," said Bure. While with the Canucks, Bure recorded 254 goals and 224 assists for 478 points in 428 games played. He still holds the franchise record for most points by a rookie with 60 in 65 games played in 1991-92, as well as the club mark for most career short-handed goals (24). The Moscow native also ranks in the top-5 in franchise history in game-winning goals (32), goals (254) and hat-tricks (nine). Bure shares the franchise lead in playoff goals alongside Linden, registering 34 in 60 playoff games. In 1994, when the Canucks reached the Stanley Cup final, Bures 16 playoff goals set a franchise record for most post-season goals in a playoff year. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 España . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Adidas Yeezy 350 Comprar . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. http:///...s-nmd-r1-hombre.html .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida coach Jim McElwain feels like his teams been too up and down in two seasons.Significant victory one week, pedestrian performance the next.It hasnt happened too often, but McElwain has seen it enough to know he doesnt want it to become a trend. So he challenged his players this week to show theyve grown, ready to better handle success.The 13th-ranked Gators (8-2), coming off a 16-10 upset at LSU that clinched a second straight Eastern Division title for Florida, play at No. 15 Florida State (8-3) on Saturday night.Its a rivalry game with a revenge subplot -- the Seminoles have won three in a row, including a 27-2 drubbing in Gainesville last year -- but its also a chance for the Gators to prove theyve changed their inconsistent ways.Lets call it the way it is, McElwain said. Im not sure weve had a decent win like this was and actually followed it up, you know what I mean? But whether you go win the game or not, its about the effort and the emotion and the way you attack the week of preparation. But thats part of the growth of an organization and a program.So heres another opportunity for us to learn, and weve got a lot of good, young players thatre playing their tails off. Now, can they keep putting it back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back? The sign of consistency is what helps you be successful in whatever youre doing.McElwain didnt offer any examples of his teams past shortcomings. He didnt have to. Theyre obvious.Florida beat Georgia in a rivalry game late last month and then got shellacked the following week at Arkansas, a 31-10 loss that had outsiders wondering if the Gators would win again this season.Last season, the Gators hammered the Bulldogs and then kicked a late field goal the following week to edge Vanderbilt 9-7 and clinch the East. They rebounded the next week at South Carolina, then needed overtime to pput away Florida Atlantic at home. Adidas Stan Smith Negras Hombre. So its easy to see why McElwain would be leery with the Seminoles up next .We got to stay hungry, quarterback Austin Appleby said. You cant exhale at all. We got an unbelievable opponent in front of us. We got everything, our goals that we set in the beginning of the season are right there for us. Our destiny is in our hands. We win and we can accomplish anything we want. We know that.We found a win, but we still have a lot of things that we need to build on. As long as we keep bringing that attitude, keep bringing that great focus, we will be OK.The Gators still have an outside shot at making the College Football Playoff. Of course, they need to beat FSU on Saturday and top-ranked Alabama in the SEC title game just to make it a possibility.Thats no easy task. But if they find some consistency week to week, and continue playing great defense and turnover-free football, McElwain believes anything is possible for this team.You learn from failure, all of us do, he said. We learned that youve got to come to play. We arent that good to be able to just show up, and I think weve done that the last couple weeks. I think weve showed up. Youve ... If you dwell on it, its going to be there forever instead of, `What did I learn from it?I thought our guys learned some things from it. And its no different than probably when you were growing up and your mom had a kettle on the stove and you wondered what that red burner was and you probably went over there and touched it and realized, `You know what, that didnt feel very good. So lets not do that again. Those are the lessons we learn in whatever we do.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ;Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: