322992-015 Jordan 6 Rings Cool Grey/White-Wolf Grey 2019 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jordan
jordan Mar 29 '19

New Air Jordans 2019 is adding iconic colors to their hybrid Jordan 6 Rings silhouette. The latest to arrive comes dressed in the classic "Cool Grey" color scheme, which was made famous on the Air Jordan 11. Staying pretty true to the original design, the shoe features a Cool Grey mesh upper with Wolf Grey patent leather mudguards. White laces and midsole completed with an icy outsole completes the design.
When Jordans 2019 Cheap debuted the Jordan 6 Rings back in 2008, one of the colorways released was the "Bred" makeup. For 2019, the iconic color blocking is returning on the 6 Rings. The shoe arrives in the classic Black mesh upper with patent leather mudguards. Red contrasting accents and outsole atop a White midsole completes the original look.
Air Jordan 4, And as I got older, and I began engaging, and participating, in the sneaker community more and more, I realized that not only did we all share this same trait, but we also shared similar experiences. This is what connects us while also making us individually unique. The concepts. The stories. I made it a point to learn everything that went into making a sneaker come to life, and searching for opportunities to add my own fingerprint on the culture.

Share: