res a lot of respect between both sides but we kn | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Mar 19 '19
Cronulla skipper Paul Gallen knows master motivator Canberra coach Ricky Stuart will be priming his players to target him when the two sides meet in a top four NRL clash on Saturday. Clearance Sneakers Australia .Stuart coached Gallen for three years in the Shire from 2007 to 2010, including leading them to a preliminary final in 2008.Gallen knows Stuarts tactics as good as anyone and is anticipating what will come on Saturday in round 22 at Shark Park.We chat now and then no doubt he will have one of his players out to get me this weekend, they will be into me, Gallen said.He would want to beat his own mother at a game of golf or ping pong. It doesnt matter what he is playing he wants to win everything.And his tactics will be just about attacking our leaders, Andrew Fifita and Wade (Graham) can expect as well. It will be a very physical game.Gallen said he was expecting giant Raiders prop Shannon Boyd to be one player gunning for him.Stuart has unexpectedly shaped the Raiders into top four contenders this year.Ricky is a master motivator. that is what he did for me as a player he gave me confidence in myself and he motivated me to want to play my best football every week, Gallen said.He made me want to play for him, Flanno (Sharks coach Shane Flanagan) has done the same thing.That is one thing that Ricky does, he just makes you want to bust your backside for him.But I dont want to wrap them too much because they are going well, we are there to beat them on the weekend.Sneakers Online Australia Sale . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Best Cheap Sneakers Australia . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.sneakersaustraliawholesale.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Matt Gillett is set to finish his NRL career as a one-club player after re-signing with Brisbane for four more seasons.The deal keeps the Test second-rower at the Broncos until the end of the 2020 season, when he will be 32.Gillett was one of the hottest off-contract players on the market and had other tempting offers on the table from rival clubs, including the Warriors, Manly and Gold Coast.But he said a desire to stay where he is most comfortable dictated his decision.Obviously it took us time, but definitely happy its over, Gillett told reporters.I couldnt be more excited for the future, not just for myself but my family too.I suppose that was the main reason in staying here and staying a Bronco.The option (to leave) was there but at the end of the day I did want to stay here and I was going to do everything I can.Gillett joined the Broncos as a teenager in their under-20s system, made his NRL debut in the opening round of 2010 and was a State of Origin player two years later.He has been a fixture in the Australian side since making his debut for the Kangaroos in 2014.The news is a boost for the Broncos as they look towards Friday nights semi-final against North Queensland in Townsville, a rematch of last years NRL grand final.Brisbane are leaving nothing in the tank annd held an intense training session on Tuesday, highlighted by Josh McGuire and reserve-grader Salesi Funaki coming to blows and needing to be separated after an errant tackle. Wholesale Sneakers Australia. Jarrod Wallace didnt train due to illness but young centre Tom Opacic did and is ready to slot into the side if James Roberts is suspended, as anticipated.Roberts will fight a contrary conduct charge for kicking Gold Coasts Ryan Simpkins on Wednesday and is facing a one-week ban.Opacic has impressed in his debut NRL season and Gillett has backed him to perform in what would be just his ninth senior appearance, despite carrying a shoulder injury.Tommys looking good, hes a tough kid. He obviously needs that shoulder done at the end of the year but hes got to do his job here and tough it out, Gillett said.Gillett scored two tries the last time the Broncos faced the Cowboys, a thrilling 19-18 win at 1300SMILES Stadium back in round 11.Theres a lot of respect between both sides but we know as a group its always going to be a hard contest to go up there and get the win on their home turf, he said.Weve just got to do the same things weve been doing, but a bit better. ' ' '
Share: