Division 2 Boosting looks great in my opinion | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Fogingsam
Fogingsam Mar 15 '19
The pass to perform their games for a brief amount of time without having to cover them has been done by microsoft (it worked for Sea of thieves for example).And the free content after release is not new at all either. EA's lootboxe system has made games fail (Battlefront 2), so they're not doing it . So they do Overwatch and the ubisoft failed with Rainbow six or as blizzard siege. But with less content overall and no guarantee that it will continue on year 2. (And, the a personal guess, however I feel that the"free stuff" for your first year are only features that should have been at the bottom game but have been stretched out due to a lack of development time).

Agreed. I performed TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it, but did not enjoy the way the original stats approaches played out. Didn't like that electronics did not feel , and that firearms was a stat. I am glad they removed the guns stat, which makes a skill based component of this match, while focusing on health, amror and electronics as the 3 primary stats. I had been hoping for that upon coming in the TThe Division 2 beta.Very excited for the full release. And even more astonished that when I believed I was done, there was still more to perform .

What on earth are you talking about? I have over 500 hours played on tThe Division 2 Phoenix Credits version and I mostly (95 percent of the time) play PVE. I can not really recall any poisonous players in PVE and honestly have met lots of people. The second I step into the DZ nevertheless, the reverse is true. But so much as PVE I do not understand you are meeting so many toxic players. I frequently have a fantastic time, especially in Survival and I don't normally add random friends on things but my ubisoft account has LOTS of people I've played with. PVE hasn't been toxic and I think that it'll be a blast to have 8 Agents tearing stuff up. Can not wait.The game was reworked. The healing mechanics aren't exactly the same so you can actually play with pvp tactically in pve and at the DZ. Instead of squandering 10 mags on an 19, so that you can actually kill, sponge has been reduced also. Ubisoft is stating that lvl 30 is like the start of the non effort material. There's so many different items in this sport. So look into the sport and what it has to offer before forming an opinion.

Nothing but complaints from those. It is not the first game on steriods not close they changed the basic strategies so much no longer facetanking for example it is absolutely more tactical your wrong there too and the nps are not bullet sponges when compared with The Division 2 you have to aim properly and hit on the weak points and in reward for percison planning you reach harder and kill faster then ever. It's not socom it's a RPG I really don't know rpg that use 1 shot to kill so all you people below me with remarks are people players who barely played The Division 2 let alone know the fundemantals behind hit. Division 2 Boosting looks great in my opinion but people will despise lol all fantastic tho simply pointing out an observation.
Share: