veralveral | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Mar 13 '19
Jenson Button says Hondas upgraded engine can take some of the credit for his pace on Friday, which was better than Kimi Raikkonens Ferrari in FP2s long runs. Authentic Mike Hughes Jersey .Honda spent seven tokens ahead of this weekends Belgian Grand Prix, a significant upgrade for the race at Spa. Button finished FP2 in ninth, less than 0.2s behind Raikkonens fastest time in seventh and 1.4s off Max Verstappens benchmark.Asked if Hondas new power unit was the reason for his encouraging showing, he replied: Its definitely some of it. Weve made a lot of progress today. We were massively slow in P1, but in P2 we changed a few things.Our long run was reasonable as well... I dont know about Sebastian [Vettel], but compared to Kimi our long run on the same tyre was quicker. Compared to the other cars around us, like the Haas, we seem relatively competitive on the long run. So its going to be an interesting weekend.Though Button does not expect that pace advantage to continue he is encouraged by the early signs.I think [Ferrari] are probably running too little downforce, tomorrow youll see them more competitive. Ill be surprised if thats the case on Sunday in the race, but I dont think were in a bad position. Theres still a lot of room for improvement.The encouraging day was overshadowed somewhat by problems for Buttons teammate Fernando Alonso, who missed most of FP1 after his new power unit suffered a water leak. However, Button is satisfied Alonsos issues are not related to the upgrade.No, its not a new engine issue -- we had an issue like this in winter testing. Its not just this spec of engine. I think as soon as the engines running fine youre OK, but it happens very early on, that issue, so this engine should be no problem at all.Alonso had a new power unit fitted for FP2 -- one which has landed him a grid penalty for Sundays race -- and recovered from his morning setback to record 30 laps. Authentic Brian ONeill Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Authentic Daniel Carlson Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http:///...tic-ade-aruna-jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers had a two-part plan to deal with the Packs loss to the Dallas Cowboys?on Sunday.Have a glass of scotch and chill out a little bit [and] watch the film, Rodgers said after the Packers?30-16 loss at Lambeau Field. Im my biggest critic, and I look at this as finely as I look at every other game and improve.?Rodgers, who has discussed his penchant for scotch before, understood the frustration both inside the Packers locker room and among the Lambeau fans, who booed the offense off the field after another failed series in the second half.Look, were upset, theyre upset, its part of it, Rodgers said. Its not the first time, probably wont be the last time.The Packers (3-2) entered Sundays game with the NFLs 27th-ranked passing game and withh Rodgers as the NFLs least accurate passer. Authentic Devante Downs Jersey. He ranked last among all qualified quarterbacks in completion percentage (56.1 percent) coming in.?Despite completing 73.8 percent of his passes Sunday, Rodgers managed only one touchdown drive, and it didnt come until he hit Randall Cobb for a 6-yard touchdown pass with 6:53 left in the game. Before that, the Packers trailed 27-9. He turned the ball over twice (an interception and a lost fumble) and missed several throws.The only silver lining is we play again in four days, Rodgers said, referring to Thursdays game against the Chicago Bears. Hopefully wash this taste out of our mouth pretty quickly. ' ' '
Share: