in this tournament twice, was in seco | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 11 '19
HOUSTON -- Houston rookie Will Fuller didnt waste any time making his mark in the NFL. Buy Asics Shoes Cheap .The 21st overall pick in this years draft became the first player in franchise history to have 100 yards receiving in a debut with 107 and a touchdown in Houstons 23-14 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Hes dynamite, and hell occasionally drop a ball, but boy he sure makes up for it in a hurry, Texans owner Bob McNair said. He made some great plays.Fuller doesnt like talking about himself, but was excited to help the team open with a victory.When I got the chance to get the ball in my hands I just tried to make something happen, he said.Fuller was just one new piece of a revamped offense which also added quarterback Brock Osweiler and running back Lamar Miller in the offseason.Osweiler threw for 231 yards and two touchdowns in his debut with Houston after the Texans lured him from Denver with a $72 million contract. While Fuller was his favorite target on Sunday, he spread the ball around, completing passes to seven other players. DeAndre Hopkins added 54 yards receiving and a score and Miller had 106 yards rushing.Osweiler said he didnt have any jitters leading up to this game.I was very confident in this team, he said. I know what this football team is capable of doing, and its because I see it on a daily basis. There were no nerves there because I knew what kind of football team I had behind me.Houston trailed by 1 point entering the fourth quarter before Osweiler found Fuller on a short pass and he scampered 18 yards for a touchdown to make it 20-14. The Texans added a 38-yard field goal later in the quarter to make it 23-14.Some things we learned from Houstons season-opening win over Chicago.WATT COMING ALONGJ.J. Watt started on Sunday, but was not quite back to form after missing the entire preseason following back surgery.Im knocking a little bit of rust off, and I think as we move forward here Ill start to feel fully like myself again, he said. But theres definitely some things I wish I could have done differently today.Watt said he didnt feel any lingering effects from the surgery he had in July to repair a herniated disk and he played about as much as he normally does. But the man who has won NFLs Defensive Player of the Year the last two seasons and three of the last four wasnt the game-changer he has routinely been in the past.While Watt, who led the NFL with 17 + sacks last season, didnt sack Jay Cutler on Sunday, he did register three hits on the quarterback.LINE NEEDS IMPROVEMENTCutler threw for 216 yards with a touchdown and an interception, but was also sacked five times on a day when linebackers Whitney Mercilus and 2014 top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney led the pass rush. The Texans were in his face all day and hit him 13 times on top of the five sacks.He was working behind a line with two new players on Sunday with three-time Pro Bowl left guard Josh Sitton and rookie center Cody Whitehair both making their debuts with the Bears. Sitton was signed a week ago when he was a surprise release by Green Bay.Its going to take time and experience, Cutler said. It was Codys first game out there, and (Sitton) has been with us four or five days. We dont want to make excuses at all. There was nothing up front or on the back end or anything defensively that we werent prepared for.CUSHING INJUREDHouston middle linebacker Brian Cushing , who had 110 tackles last season, injured his knee in the first quarter and did not return. Cushing started every game last season and 14 in 2014 after playing just 12 games combined in the previous two seasons because of two significant injuries to his left knee. Coach Bill OBrien didnt specify exactly what the injury was after the game, but said he would miss some time and theyd have more details on Monday.ALSHON IS ALL RIGHTA bright spot for the Bears on Sunday was the performance of receiver Alshon Jeffery , who had four receptions for 105 yards. Chicago is glad to see him healthy again after he missed seven games last season because of calf, hamstring, groin and shoulder problems.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL Asics Shoes Discount Online . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Asics Shoes Discount Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapasics.net/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Early shoppers have taken a serious shine to Brisbane ahead of Fridays elimination final against Gold Coast at Suncorp Stadium.Bookmaker UBET reports Brisbane have captured nearly 90 percent of the initial head-to-head investment, which has seen their outright price trimmed from $1.35 to $1.26.Gold Coast, meanwhile, have drifted from $3.25 to $4.00 and may ease again.John Howard was Prime Minister the last time the Titans beat the Broncos at Suncorp, which is one reason why were seeing such overwhelmingg support for Brisbane, said UBET spokesperson Nick Curry. Cheap Wholesale Asics. Also, the Broncos are in form, winning five straight, while the Titans limped into the finals on the back of two losses.Brisbane have also been well tried to cover the line at $1.95, which opened at 8.5-points but has already ballooned to 10.5.If you too fancy Brisbane, add them to an NRL finals multi here. ' ' ' 
Share: