round. He posted four bogeys and an eagle ove | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 27 '19
Mark Warburton insists he will not buckle under pressure as the Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic approaches. Cheap Nike Zoom Free Shipping . The Rangers manager refuted suggestions he will not be able to cope when the Glasgow rivals meet at Hampden on Sunday, April 17, live on Sky Sports.Former City trader Warburton believes he has faced plenty of tough and tense situations both in and out of the game, to prepare him for the encounter at the national stadium. You cant turn round and say you are ready for it but Im also somewhat bemused by people who say you wont be able to deal with it, said the former Brentford manager.The fact is weve dealt with it all season. Its another game of football. We understand the significance of it. Its a highly important game for the fans and its a semi-final. I get all of that. Warburton will go head-to-head with Celtic boss Ronny Deila for the first time But if you cant deal with that, dont be in the business. My background is one thats involved many pressurised situations in and out of football. If I cant deal with it, I shouldnt be doing the job, simple as that.Warburton was responding to comments from former Celtic boss Neil Lennon, who said that nothing will prepare Warburton for his first taste of the Glasgow derby.Lennon also suggested Rangers lack the physicality to get the better of Ronny Deilas side, believing Celtic will be too strong on the day. But Warburton insists he does not fear being outmuscled. If I cant deal with it, I shouldnt be doing the job, simple as that. Mark Warburton, Rangers manager As with all pundits, they are entitled to their opinion, he added. So whatever Neil or anyone else may think, that is down to them. Im not going to criticise that.Football is a game of opinions and thats the beauty of the sport, it incites so much opinion. But the fact is that we are very confident in our side and how we have fared this season. Our physicality in our minds is not in question.However, the match is not at the forefront of the Englishmans concerns at the moment, with Rangers tantalisingly close to securing their place in the Scottish Premiership. Rangers could have more cause to celebrate if they seal the Scottish Championship title on Saturday A win at Raith on Saturday, coupled with a defeat for Hibernian at St Mirren would confirm Rangers as Scottish Championship winners, and seal the clubs place in the top flight.Raith are on a very good run of form right now so we need to go there and deliver a performance, otherwise well get hurt, he said. The focus is very much on what we do. What happens away from us we cant control but what we can control is our own performance.On Saturday and Tuesday (against Dumbarton), the lads have the opportunity to take the club back to the top tier of Scottish football, so they are well aware of the significance and the expectations of the fans, the desire to get Rangers back to where they need to be.They recognise the opportunity but theyve got to enjoy it. We dont want to limp over the line. We want to finish in a convincing manner.  Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Cheap Nike Zoom Training Shoes . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Clearance Nike Zoom Shoes . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.nikezoomcheap.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. OPELIKA, Ala. -- Aaron Baddeley left no doubt how much his first victory in 5-1/2 years meant to him.The Australian made a 24-foot putt on the fourth hole of a playoff with Si Woo Kim to win the Barbasol Championship on Sunday at Grand National. Then Baddeley broke into a celebratory dance off the green, tossed his club in the air and flung his cap back onto the green after his fourth PGA Tour victory.I think you could tell by my reaction how much it meant to me, he said.Baddeley secured a two-year exemption and a spot in the PGA Championship, but not the Masters.Both parred the first three holes of the playoff, three on 18 and the third on 17.Kim parred 18 again after Baddeley had already clinched his first win since the 2011 Northern Trust Open. He said at times doubts crept in about whether hed win again, calling last year the worst of his career. His 10th-place finish at Grand National was his best of the season.Its been a long time between drinks, the Australian said. I had some real struggles.Baddeley finished with a 5-under 66 to match Kim at 18-under 266. He was 11 strokes off the lead at the midpoint.Kim shot a 63, closing with a bogey.It was an exciting tournament, Kim said, speaking through an interpreter. I had a slow first few rounds. Im glad I finished the third and fourth round strong. The playoff was definitely a great experience for me on the PGA Tour.The 21-year-old South Korean sent his approach downn a slope into the rough between two grandstands on the fourth playoff hole. Cheap Nike Zoom For Sale. He chipped to 5 feet but Baddeley closed it out before Woo finished.I was just telling myself, `Lets end this right here. Come on, Baddeley said. The first couple of putts (in the playoff), I didnt quite swing it the way it needed to be swung. I just let it swing and it was going up over the hill and I was like, `Oh wait, this looks really good.Kim had a two-stroke lead before a bogey on the 18th hole after putting within 9 inches on his par attempt. Baddeley parred to force the playoff.The weather turned steamy after a light drizzle on the final regulation holes.Former Auburn University player Michael Johnson finished a stroke back after a 65 in his first professional tournament, a few miles from campus. He just missed a potential birdie putt on his final hole that would have landed him in the playoff.I felt like I belonged out here this week, which is great, Johnson said.Richard H. Lee (65), Michael Thompson (65), Andres Gonzales (67) and Jhonattan Vegas (72) all finished at 15 under.Vegas opened the day with a three-stroke lead and five holes to go to complete the rain-delayed third round. He posted four bogeys and an eagle over the first nine holes, two days after setting the course record with a 60. ' ' ' something. “I want to really bad,” said Johnson. “Maybe after the last start I might have.” ' ' 'ng the infamous highlight reels frequented by the likes of Carlos Zambrano. If all else fails, break something. “I want to really bad,” said Johnson. “Maybe after the last start I might have.” ' ' '
Share: