adley said. It was a very honest meeting. And I think when they know, clearly understand the expectation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 24 '19
SEATTLE -- Bills center Eric Wood will miss the remainder of the season after breaking his right leg during Monday nights 31-25 loss to the Seahawks, Buffalo coach Rex Ryan confirmed. Dave Dravecky Jersey .Thats a huge loss because I think hes the best center in football, Ryan said. But we got to find ways to overcome it.Its the second time in Woods career that he has suffered a broken leg. He broke two bones in his left leg as a rookie in 2009, causing him to miss the final six games of that season.Woods right leg became tangled up during a 1-yard touchdown run by Mike Gillislee early in the fourth quarter. He remained on the ground for several minutes as trainers called for a cart to carry him off the field.Wood, who has served as a team captain, had played in every game over the past four seasons for the Bills. He was replaced by third-year lineman Ryan Groy.The Bills first-round pick in 2009, Wood made his 104th career start on Monday night for Buffalo. Joe Panik Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Custom San Francisco Giants Jerseys . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Will-Clark-Kids-Jersey/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A day after the most embarrassing loss in his NFL tenure, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley still had a job.And it seemed to be causing him some angst.Bradley expressed frustration Friday with his teams lack of discipline during a 36-22 drubbing at Tennessee , which came five days after an equally humbling home loss to Oakland.Rookie cornerback Jalen Ramsey was penalized for hitting a player well out of bounds in the first quarter and defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. was flagged for throwing a punch early in the second.Theres never an excuse for not playing with great effort, Bradley said during a conference call with reporters. We wont, cannot and will not tolerate lack of discipline, things under our control. We have a standard that we place. If youre not meeting that standard, get your butt going.The Jaguars (2-5) got their butts kicked in prime time Thursday night, showing little skill and even less self-control in losing to one of the franchises former coaches for the second straight week. It dropped Bradleys career record to 14-41 in three-plus seasons in Jacksonville. Owner Shad Khan decided against making a coaching change Friday, and Bradley vowed to keep his staff status quo during the small break.The Jaguars play at Kansas City on Nov. 6.Its uncertain whether Bradley will make any major adjustments before then. What is clear is his dissatisfaction with penalties, including Fowlers penchant for committing silly ones.Its selfish and with those acts there are consequences, Bradley said. I mean every player is different. I mean if theres a guy thats really riled up, Im not going to put him in the situation where hes going to hurt the team. So I think to say that everybody is treated equally, well every situation is different, and knowing the players and knowing where theyre at and thats the decision I have to make.Fowlers flag turned a 15-yard completion into a 30-yard play and helped the Titans build a 17-0 lead. Fowler, the third overall ppick in the 2015 NFL draft, was benched for the remainder of the half. Brandon Crawford Jersey. He has been flagged eight times this season, including twice for personal fouls.The antics came just five days after a late meltdown against the Raiders. Receiver Marqise Lee was flagged for using a racial slur. Defensive tackle Malik Jackson was ejected after picking up two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, including one for using abusive language toward an official. And Ramsey was tossed for fighting.Guys got to make smart decisions, Bradley said. You dont want them to play with anxiety and be uptight and think that everything they do wrong theyre going to get yanked out of the game. But they also have to understand that things that affect our team, and ones that are under their control, at times, have consequences and theyve got to do right and theyve got to make smart decisions. I think were more going about it that way.Regardless, the bigger issue is figuring out how Jacksonville was flat and listless for the second straight week. Players looked uninspired, digging themselves another early hole and showing little, if any, ability to climb out. They trailed 27-0 at halftime, and although the offenses ineptitude was no surprise, the defense gave up 354 yards.And that happened three days after Khan addressed players and coaches for the second time in less than a month.On Friday, Bradley met with his team without the owner present. Bradley still believes in his players and insists they need to play looser and with more poise.I think the way you lay it out to get that anxiety out is that when you believe in people, you have to be honest with them, Bradley said. It was a very honest meeting. And I think when they know, clearly understand the expectations and whats ahead of them, you relieve some of that.---More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' 'hink the way you lay it out to get that anxiety out is that when you believe in people, you have to be honest with them, Bradley said. It was a very honest meeting. And I think when they know, clearly understand the expectations and whats ahead of them, you relieve some of that.---More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '
Share: