Let’s do this. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92 Feb 21 '19

Titans over the BillsUh Cheap Malcolm Butler Jersey , I mean Bills over Titans. Yeah, that’s it. Usually when I pick against Tennessee they win.Bengals over the DolphinsBoth of these teams played polar opposites last week, and while I expect Miami to play a lot better this week, I think Cincinnati’a home field advantage gives them the edge.Ravens over the BrownsI expect Baker Mayfield to throw a couple of interceptions against a tough Ravens defense. It happens for rookies.Packers over the Lions (upset)Even with a 50% Aaron Rodgers, I don’t see Green Bay losing this one to Detroit Womens Wesley Woodyard Jersey , who I had winning before today.Chiefs over the JaguarsThe #1 offense against the #1 defense. Since the Chiefs are at home I give them the edge.Broncos over the Jets (upset)ESPN currently has the Jets at -1.0, so yes this is technically an upset pick. Then again the change in altitude might play against the Broncos.Steelers over the FalconsAtlanta’s defense is without Grady Jarrett, Keanu Neal, Deion Jones and Ricardo Allen. NO excuse for the Steelers if they lose this one.Panthers over the GiantsNorv Turner has been surprisingly good as the Panthers’ offensive coordinator, and against a weak Giants defense at home I expect that to continue.Chargers over the RaidersDespite playing on the road at home http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/logan-ryan-jersey-authentic , the Chargers should take this one.Eagles over the VikingsPhiladelphia’s offensive line has sucked this season, but I see the defense and Wentz doing just enough to get by a Vikings team whose offensive and secondary are also brutal.Cardinals over the 49ers (upset)Josh Rosen was excellent last week, so I expect his receivers to actually catch the ball this time and secure Arizona’s first win of the season.Rams over the Seahawks-7.5 spread.Texans over the CowboysDallas’ offense showed life against the Lions last week, but let’s see if that’ll continue against J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney on Sunday night.Saints over the RedskinsI’m looking forward to seeing the Saints offensive line facing off against the Redskins’ defensive line, as well as Drew Brees potentially breaking more records.Watch Mike Vrabel explain the new NFL helmet rule So the new helmet rule is going to be a huge topic of conversation over the next month. This is a point of emphasis for the league in this preseason. They are going to call it a ton. Watch the video from Titans’ coach Mike Vrabel. You will notice things that you see on every single play in the NFL. Your browser does not support HTML5 video.If the embed doesn’t work for you http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/jayon-brown-jersey-authentic , watch the video here.So if the refs decide they are going to call it every single time they see it, you could see 10-15 of these calls per game, and at 15 yards per pop, that is going to have a huge impact on alot of games.I understand that player safety is of the utmost importance. However, rules like this are just going to take away from the play on the field. It is going to be a judgement call for the referees Youth Kevin Byard Jersey , which means each crew is going to call it differently. That’s going to make it really tough on the players.The NFL has done such a good job with independent doctors at every game, having the referees watch for guys that might have suffered a concussion, and educating the players over the last few years. I am not sure how much this rule is really going to help, and it is definitely going to complicate things for the players and the officials.

Share: