Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Feb 14 '19
CHARLOTTE, N. Wholesale Air Force 1 From China .C. -- Michael Jordan said hes both disgusted and outraged by the racist comments allegedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Jordan, now the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, released a statement Sunday addressing the matter. He said that as an owner, "Im completely disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views." As a former player, Jordan says "Im completely outraged." An audio recording obtained by TMZ alleges that Sterling made racist comments to a girlfriend, including urging her not to bring black friends to Clippers games. The NBA and the Clippers are investigating, including whether the male voice on the recording is in fact Sterlings. Jordan said he is confident that NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will investigate the matter fully and "take appropriate action quickly." "There is no room in the NBA -- or anywhere else -- for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed," Jordan said. "I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level." Jordans Bobcats trail the Miami Heat 3-0 in a best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series that resumes in Charlotte on Monday night. Air Force 1 Clearance . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. Cheap Air Force 1 China . General manager David Poile called signing Ribeiro a great opportunity to add a talented, experienced and creative centre Tuesday when he introduced the veteran at a news conference. Ribeiros contract is worth $1.05 million after being bought out of the final three years of a $22 million contract by the Coyotes recently.DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free agents three-year offer sheet worth more than $45 million. Parsons tweeted Sunday after he said he heard from Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and owner Leslie Alexander about the teams decision. "Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and the city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!," Parsons wrote before following that with another farewell tweet. "Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you," his second entry read. The 6-foot-9 small forward signed the offer sheet early Thursday, oonly minutes after the NBAs moratorium on signing free agents ended. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet. Houston had until Sunday to match. Mark Cuban welcomed Parsons to Dallas in a message Sunday afternoon on a Cyber Dust account controlled by the Mavericks owner and the team. Dallas also struck a deal with free agent veteran swingman Richard Jefferson on a one-year minimum deal. Parsons will be in the Dallas frontcourt with Dirk Nowitzki and recently reacquired Tyson Chandler after playing his first three NBA seasons with the Rockets. The 25-year-old Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while starting 207 of his 213 games in the NBA. He was a second-round pick out of Florida in the 2011 draft. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Share: