Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
panxing18
panxing18 Feb 12 '19

The Oakland Raiders fired Reggie McKenzie on Monday Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , and any firing is going to bring rumblings about causes. This firing is primarily about Jon Gruden asserting control of the organization, but we still get different specifics brought up to justify the decision.The Athletic reporter Vic Tafur opened up with some of what his sources believe led to the firing beyond just “Jon Gruden.” There are various issues, but one of note for 49ers fans is the Khalil Mack trade.49ers general manager John Lynch has said he thinks the 49ers offered a better deal than what the Raiders eventually got from the Bears. The Bears gave up first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-round pick in 2020 and a sixth-round pick in 2019 to acquire Mack, a 2020 second round pick, and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2020. I doubt we’ll get any specifics on what the 49ers actually offered, but you can infer what you want from there.Tafur is reporting that he was, “told that McKenzie was against the trade, but one of the reasons he was fired — besides the last three draft classes — was that Davis and Gruden feel that he didn’t get enough for Mack and may have traded him to the wrong team.”I can only guess the people blaming McKenzie think he should have traded him to the New York Jets. The Jets made an offer, but the details of it remain to be seen. Jets reporter Ralph Vacchiano reported the offer was “competitive,” but did not include multiple first round picks. National reporter Jason La Canfora said that the Jets were prepared to beat the Bears offer, but were never presented with the opportunity. I’m inclined to believe Vacchiano over La Canfora, but you can choose what you want.If it came down to the 49ers, Bears, and Jets, the Jets seem like the team that would have resulted in the best 2019 first round pick. The 49ers went in the tank after Jimmy Garoppolo got hurt, but at the time when he was healthy, adding Mack might have been enough to push them into the playoffs. Who knows what would have actually happened with Garoppolo after a potential Mack acquisition https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , but the Raiders likely saw a team that would be picking later in the first round.The Raiders will get two first round picks from the Bears, but this year’s pick (and probably next year’s) will likely be late in the first round. A first is a first, but it cuts back a bit on the value.All that being said, it’s still interesting to consider the what ifs with Mack. Two firsts is a lot to give up, especially with the kind of contract he subsequently signed. And yet, he is having a monster season, maybe second only to Aaron Donald. The 49ers will be hoping that someone like Nick Bosa can fill something close to resembling that role. If they can develop Bosa, or another rookie pass rusher, this defense will take a big step forward. The San Francisco 49ers have six games remaining to assess their current roster for the 2019 offseason and beyond. Ideally we’ll see more rookies and other young players getting opportunities, but for the time being, the depth chart remains the same as it has been most of the year (injuries aside).I’ve posted the full depth chart below, and I was curious what changes people would make if they were coaching these final six games. Who would you prefer to see bumped into a starting role, or at least a contributing role?Obvious ones would be Solomon Thomas getting more interior work, and Dante Pettis getting more involved in the offense. However, there are plenty of players further down the depth chart worth giving a look.On Wednesday, defensive coordinator Robert Saleh was asked about rookie cornerback Tarvarius Moore and rookie defensive lineman Jullian Taylor. He said of Taylor, “He’s coming along. He’ll get his opportunity here very soon.” As for Moore, he was a little less certain Dante Pettis Jersey , saying, “We’d like to, for sure we’d like to see him. Don’t want to play the musical chairs either so if the opportunity presents itself, we’ll find ways to get him out there.”Jimmie Ward is settled into the free safety role, but unless the 49ers plan on potentially extending him, I’d love to see more of D.J. Reed. He’s gotten opportunities, but they’ve been rather inconsistent. Speaking of the safety position, I’m hoping to see Marcell Harris get some work on defense. I’m fine with Jaquiski Tartt as the starting strong safety, but I’d love to see Harris get some work as an extra defensive back to build a big dime type of package.On offense, I wouldn’t mind seeing Richie James used a little more creatively in the offense. Speaking of the receivers, I’d love to see Trent Taylor getting more of an opportunity, but given his back issues, I’m guessing it will be inconsistent at best with him until he gets a full offseason of recovery.Who are some others you’d like to see maneuvered around over these final six weeks? 49ers offensive depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird49ers defensive depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird49ers special teams depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird

Share: