p Hoodiep Hoodie | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 12 '19
PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti wants to leave the club and says Real Madrid is a possible destination. Denver Nuggets Jerseys . The Italian had a meeting to discuss his future with club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo on Sunday. But its believed the recently crowned French league champions are reluctant to release him a year before his contract expires. "We had a meeting and I asked to leave the club," Ancelotti said. "We now have to wait a few days for the clubs response to decide my future and that of the club. "I have options and Real Madrid is one of those. I will wait for the clubs decision. We will decide together because my wish is to leave the club. Its not easy because I have a very good relationship with everyone. Its not the right time to explain my reasons -- and maybe I will never explain." Ancelotti steered PSG to its first league title since 1994 last week amid mounting speculation about his future. He also led the team to the Champions League quarterfinals before it was beaten by Barcelona on away goals. Earlier this week, Al-Khelaifi said he rebuffed an approach from Madrids sporting director for Ancelotti. "Carlo asked to leave for Madrid, but we want him to stay," Leonardo told French sports newspaper LEquipe earlier on Sunday. "There was no firm decision, we listened to Carlo. We have to consider everything for a bit. "The priority is still that he remains with us. We have never contacted other managers." The comments appear to confirm that Jose Mourinho will depart from Madrid at the end of the season. The Portuguese coach has been linked with a return to Chelsea. PSGs final match of the season is at Lorient next weekend. 18:58ET 19-05-13 Nikola Jokic Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-allen-iverson-nuggets-jersey/ . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Theyve hugged and made up after their Twitter feud, but Liz Cambage still feels the need to teach Andrew Bogut a few things about racism and police brutality.The Australian basketball stars traded barbs on social media in the weeks leading up to the Rio Olympics.It started with a post from Bogut, who compared protesting against police brutality in Melbourne to protesting for less jumbo jets on highways.Cambage had attended a rally that day in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, following a spate of race-fuelled violence in the US.She took umbrage at his comments and said she would ask him about it in Rio.They, inevitably, had a chance meeting in the lobby of Australias athletes accommodation complex before the Games started and gave each other a hug.At the end of the day, were teammates, she said after another dominant individual performance in the Opals 61-56 win over Turkey in their second pool game.Peopple can literally say whatever they want on Twitter but you dont know if theyre being sarcastic or real. Tyler Lydon Jersey. I feel like I still do need to educate Andrew Bogut on police brutality and racial profiling from police officers in Australia.So if we get some time, if I catch him in the dining hall, hes probably going to hate me because hes going to get an education day. Cambage, like Bogut on Friday, insisted there was no lingering issue between the pair.At the start I was a little bit angry about it but thats just me. Thats just Liz being Liz, and then Im over it a couple of hours later, she said.Were teammates. Team Australia is a family - it doesnt matter if theyre divers, gymnasts, hockey players. We support each other, were one team.It was just a bit of joking around on Twitter. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Share: