Roenicke called his first team meeting of the year Thursday after getting outscored 10-2 in consecutive losses at Pittsburgh. ... Roenicke plans to re | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Feb 12 '19
SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah starting running back Joe Williams has retired from football after a slow start to the 2016 season. Womens Nike Air Max 1 .Coach Kyle Whittingham said the senior has some physical issues that forced him to leave the game. Williams was expected to replace current Denver Broncos running back Devontae Booker, but struggled and was benched during the last game after losing a fumble. Ball security had been an issue for Williams since 2015.His body is just worn out, Whittingham told reporters Tuesday. It has nothing to do with playing time or any bad feelings, hes leaving on good terms. I think you noticed in some games that hes just not the same guy. He has some things that are really bothering him physically so hes going to retire.Williams rushed for 75 yards on 22 carries in two games this season and is on track to graduate in December. Freshman Zack Moss has been promoted to starter after rushing for 58 yards on 12 carries in his debut last week.Whittingham also announced that defensive end Kylie Fitts will miss the rest of the season with a foot injury. Fitts was in his second season as a starter and led the Utes with seven sacks in 2015. The senior will apply for a medical redshirt.Seniors Pita Taumoepenu and Hunter Dimick are listed as starters at defensive end.Senior receiver Cory Butler-Byrd has been reinstated from an indefinite suspension. He was suspended amid a misdemeanor criminal mischief investigation stemming from allegations that he damaged a university police patrol car and building in July. Butler-Byrd has pleaded guilty in the case.He served his two-game suspension so we feel like hes done everything that has been asked of him, Whittingham said. He still has things that hell adhere to the rest of the way, but hes good to go.Butler-Byrd played cornerback in 2015, but made the switch to receiver to help an offense that has struggled through the air since joining the Pac-12. Nike Air Max 1 From China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Wholesale Nike Air Max 1 . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. http://www.airmax1cheap.com/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46.ST. LOUIS -- David Freese waited a long time for this curtain call. He was impressed with the patience of St. Louis fans. Freese hit a grand slam for his first homer of the season, and the Cardinals used a five-run first inning to beat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-6 on Friday night. "Thats the biggest thing about this, you want to join the fun," Freese said. "Fortunately enough, I havent done squat this year and weve got a heck of a record." The Brewers made it close on a pair of three-run homers by Aramis Ramirez off Jaime Garcia before losing for the 13th time in 15 games. The bottom four spots in the lineup were a combined 0 for 15. "Nice to see Rammy get a couple," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. "I think hes been swinging the ball really well and hasnt had much to show for it." The Cardinals had five hits and a walk while batting around against Wily Peralta (3-4) in the first, but the right-hander was still in the game when Garcia (5-2) was chased with one out in the sixth. Milwaukee got one hit in 3 2-3 innings against three relievers, with Edward Mujica working the ninth for his 12th save in 12 chances. "The bullpen did a great job, they picked me up basically," Garcia said. "I didnt do my job." Ryan Braun reached on a leadoff single in the eighth, but was caught stealing for a double play after Trevor Rosenthal struck out Ramirez. Carlos Gomez then popped up a bunt to end the inning. Freese entered with a .209 average, four RBIs and a .287 on-base percentage, struggling to find his stroke after starting the season on the 15-day disabled list with a back injury from chasing a foul ball in spring training. He batted .293 last year with 20 homers and 79 RBIs, the first time he played more than 100 games in the majors. Freese didnt think failing to produce in his hometown made it any tougher, mentioning numerous helpful suggestions. He thought the best advice came from those who told him to just be himself and forget about his numbers. "You hear the crowd when it went out, that shows how much they care about their team," Freese said. "Its cool to come out here every day. That curtain call was definitely probably more special than the home run." Peralta said Freese hit a changeup that was supposed to be down and away but hung over the middle. The Brewers thought Peralta had some bad luuck earlier in the inning. Discount Nike Air Max 1. "We hit three ground balls in the first inning, theyre outs," Roenicke said. "They hit ground balls, theyre hits, so you get a little frustrated. "I dont want to say thats why he made the bad pitch to Freese, he just got one up and Freese did a nice job of hitting." Matt Holliday had two hits and two RBIs for St. Louis, which has won 13 of 16 and leads the National League at 27-14. Allen Craig had three hits and a walk and leadoff man Matt Carpenter had three hits and scored twice. Ramirez lined a pitch into left-field stands in the fourth for just his second hit in four starts, and cleared the wall in centre in the sixth for his third homer of the season. It was his 26th career multihomer game and left him with 32 homers against the Cardinals, tied with Adam Dunn for second-most among active players. The first inning has been by far the Brewers best this season. They had outscored opponents 35-9, the most runs in the majors and fewest allowed. Peralta appeared to have a good shot at escaping the inning down just a run when he struck out Jon Jay for the second out. Jay entered with a .440 career average against Milwaukee, and Freese had been in a season-long slump with just one extra-base hit and one RBI this month. Freese then hammered a 1-1 pitch to straightaway centre with a stroke reminiscent of the 2011 post-season when he was World Series and NL championship series MVP. Freese made a curtain call responding to a sellout crowd, but struck out his last two trips against Peralta. Jay got an RBI single in his second trip to make it 6-0 in the third. Garcia retired nine in a row on 28 pitches before Norichika Aoki slapped a single to open the fourth. Braun walked with one out and Ramirez cut the deficit in half, lining a 3-1 pitch into the left-field seats. Garcia was charged with six runs and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. NOTES: Roenicke called his first team meeting of the year Thursday after getting outscored 10-2 in consecutive losses at Pittsburgh. ... Roenicke plans to rest Ramirez every third game or so for now while the veteran, who returned in early May from a left knee sprain that knocked him out a month, regains strength and form. "I dont think I cant say that in a week from now, I can leave him out there and not worry about. I know Im not there," Roenicke said before the game. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' ' 
Share: