returning the guilty verdict.Prosecution spokeswoman Samantha Jordan sai | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Feb 8 '19
What do you need to know about last nights big stories? Pierre LeBrun gives us his take on the biggest and best. Saucony Shoes From China .Feast at the Shark Tank: It was worth staying up for, to be sure, as I watched a potential Western Conference finals preview between the Chicago Blackhawks and San Jose Sharks?at the Shark Tank on Wednesday night. Joel Wards short-handed goal in the first period held up as the winner in the Sharks 2-1 win, a high-end affair between two top contenders. I picked the Sharks to win the Pacific Division before the season and I certainly stand by that prediction, although Connor McDavid?scored the winner to give the?Edmonton Oilers?a 6-3 on the same night against the?Colorado Avalanche, keeping them two points clear of the Sharks. I truly believe the Oilers playoff chances are for real, finally, after a 10-year hiatus, but I think the Sharks will take the top spot in the Pacific. Reason to believe in a potential Blackhawks-Sharks conference finals showdown? The two guys in goal. Martin Jones and Corey Crawford were outstanding Wednesday night -- this should have been a higher-scoring game, but both masked men were unreal. Of concern for the Blackhawks is that captain Jonathan Toews left the game in the second period and didnt return. There was no immediate word from the club. Blackhawks fans are certainly hoping he doesnt join the long list of star players already hurt in this, the Year of the Injury.Superstar reminders: I wonder whether?Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby didnt text each other Wednesday afternoon to suggest putting on a show in their respective games to remind people theyre still around. I jest, of course, but in a season when the narrative has focused on the kids taking over the league, I love it when No. 8 and No. 87 make sure everyone remembers they can still play. Ovechkins hat trick led the Washington Capitals to a 4-3 win over the St. Louis Blues, while Crosbys two goals and assist was at the heart of the Pittsburgh Penguins 6-1 thumping of the New York Rangers as they avenged Mondays loss to the Blueshirts. Oh, and Crosby now leads the NHL with 14 goals -- in just 14 games. I think last springs Conn Smythe Trophy winner as playoff MVP and recent World Cup MVP is feeling just fine, thank you.Told you so: Speaking of the kids, though, didnt I say just Wednesday not to fret about Auston Matthews? That 13-game goalless drought is a thing of the past after the Toronto Maple Leafs center scored twice and added an assist Wednesday night against the New Jersey Devils. Watch the goals and assists come in bunches now. Problem is, the Leafs blew 3-0 and 4-3 leads in a 5-4 shootout loss to the determined Devils. The game was a perfect microcosm of the young Leafs squad through the first quarter of the season: entertaining, high-scoring, but not much of a clue defensively. Theyll get better defensively under Mike Babcock, thats a guarantee, but the growing pains will continue. Discount Authentic Saucony Shoes . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cheap Saucony Shoes Free Shipping . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.cheapsaucony.com/ . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record.FORT WORTH, Texas -- Former?Cowboys?special teams player C.J. Spillman has been convicted of sexual assault in a 2014 incident at a Dallas-area hotel.A Tarrant County jury deliberated for less than two hours Thursday before returning the guilty verdict.Prosecution spokeswoman Samantha Jordan said the punishment phase will resume Friday morning, when Spillman could be sentenced to two to 20 years in prison.Grapevine police said a woman reported that Spillman raped her Sept. Wholesale Saucony Shoes. 20 at the Gaylord Texan Resort, where he was staying. Testifying in his own defense Thursday, Spillman acknowledged having sex with the woman but insisted it was consensual.Spillman became a free agent in March 2015. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '
Share: