s on the board. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys C | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 7 '19
CHICAGO -- John Dankanichs plan for the World Series this week is a busy one: After the Chicago Cubs staved off elimination by beating Cleveland, he planned to drive home to Alabama from Wrigley Field, take his son trick-or-treating on Monday, watch Game 6 on Tuesday night and then get back in his car to drive to Cleveland to see Game 7. Salomon Shoes From China .He has already bought his ticket for a Wednesday night game he is positive will happen.Theyre going to win and Im going to Cleveland, the 38-year-old engineer said Monday as he drove south to Huntsville after attending Sunday nights 3-2 win by the Cubs that trimmed Clevelands Series lead to 3-2.After years of waiting to see what new and exotic way their team would fall short -- something the Cubs invariably seem to do, whether it involves a black cat, goat or a fan in the stands -- Chicago fans are a decidedly confident bunch this fall.As chants of Cubs in Seven reverberated around Wrigley on Sunday night, fans said they firmly believe the Cubs will become just the sixth team in Major League history to overcome a 3-1 Series deficit. Never mind that they would also be first team to do that since the 1985 Kansas City Royals and the first to do it by winning Games 6 and 7 on the road since the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates.This is the year to believe, this is the year of miracles, said Marilyn Hnatusko, who was at the game in which the Cubs beat the Dodgers to get into the World Series and then attended Game 3 of the Series last Friday.Hnatusko said she cant afford to go to Cleveland but within minutes the game was over, 74-year-old Barry Rosenthal was already thinking about getting a ticket and trying to figure out who he could stay with.He hadnt worked out many details on Sunday night, except for one: I am planning on going up there, yes, he said.By Monday, it was becoming clear that Rosenthal and Dankanich will have plenty of company.Cameron Popp of StubHub said that about 27 percent of the tickets being sold on the website for the next two games are associated with Illinois ZIP codes. And many expect some empty seats at Chicago-area workplaces the next couple of days.Theyre working on their coughs today, joked Ed Koenig, a longtime fan who wont be making the trip east to Cleveland, but suspects many fans will use their best sick voice with their bosses, hang up and head to Cleveland.The Cubs won at least three games in a row 16 times during the regular season and they will have to do that to win their first Series since 1908.They can do it because theyve done it, Bock said.No matter what happens, fans say they already see this season a lot differently than they those that followed the Cubs collapse in 1969 that kept them out of the World Series. And they say there wont be the bitterness and anger they felt in 2003 when the Cubs came within five outs of reaching the World Series before collapsing after a foul ball ricocheted off the hands of a fan named Steve Bartman.Last year we got swept by the Mets (in the National League Championship Series) and this year we made it to the World Series, said Dankanich, a 38-year-old engineer who grew up a Cubs fan in Indiana. And, he said, if they dont win in Cleveland, next year is ours. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Discount Salomon Shoes Store . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapsalomonshoes.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. The PGA Tour returns heads overseas this week to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for the CIMB Classic. Justin Thomas won the tournament last year for his one and only win on the PGA Tour, while Ryan Moore won the event in 2013 and 2014.Our experts have put together the players they believe have the skills to succeed and provide big fantasy point totals. This weeks panel is comprised of Bob Harig and Jonathan Coachman as well as FantasyGolfInsiders Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte and Taras Pitra.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Bob Harig -- Justin Thomas ($10,400)The defending champion returns to the site of his lone victory coming off a strong finish at the Safeway Open, where he followed an opening-round 76 with scores of 66-66-67 to tie for eighth. Hes had four top-10 finishes in his past seven starts, including a tie for sixth at the Tour Championship.Jonathan Coachman -- Patrick Reed ($11,200)I am still trying to figure out how this tournament is officially on the PGA Tour. However, not my call, so I will stop wondering. What I do know is that there seems to be a lot of momentum and excitement in the world of golf coming off of the Ryder Cup as well as the attention given to the Safeway Open, despite Tiger not playing. For those reasons I am picking Reed this week because I think he wants to show the world that he will be the man to beat each and every week. I believe this new wraparound season is going to be the one he captures his first major, and winning early in the year will go a long ways in keeping that confidence going.Taras Pitra -- Hudson Swafford ($6,500)Swafford was one of my plays that I got away from early Thursday morning because of the tee time split concerns last weekk. Cheap Salomon Shoes For Sale. Naturally he made the cut and faded on the weekend, but having another player to gain points during those two days is what was the difference in min cashing GPPs or not cashing at all. I wont be making the mistake again with him this week as hes a strong performer in most of the categories were targeting this week, specifically driving distance (7th), greens in regulation (22nd) and birdie or better percentage (19th).Jeff Bergerson -- Tony Finau ($8,100)It is important to note that this weeks CIMB Classic is a no-cut event, meaning everybody is guaranteed four rounds of golf. In weeks like this, I always favor guys who can accumulate DraftKings points via birdies and eagles and Finau is a wonderful example of this type of player. Finau finished ninth at this event last year and also won in Puerto Rico, so he does have tremendous upside. At this price, I see Finau being an excellent cash game or GPP option.Zach Turcotte -- Russell Knox ($8,200)Knox had a breakthrough season during the past year, recording two victories and 11 top-25 finishes. In looking at the types of players that have succeeded in the past few years in Malaysia, a few characteristics tend to stand out; those players who hit fairways and greens tend to be in contention each year, as shown by Ryan Moore and Kevin Na. Knox ranks near the top in both categories and played well in his first start here a year ago, finishing 21st. With the confidence he has gained from his recent wins, he should be able to challenge for a top-10 finish this week and is one of the better values on the board. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' ' 
Share: