and were very happy with his progress since then, Charles said | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Feb 3 '19
BOSTON -- Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz hit his 536th career homer on Monday night to tie Mickey Mantle for 17th on baseballs all-time list. Corey Kluber Jersey .Ortiz has 33 homers this season, which he says will be his last.The 40-year-old Ortiz hit a solo shot in the sixth inning off Baltimores Oliver Drake to give Boston a 10-2 lead. As the Fenway Park crowd continued to cheer, Ortiz came back out of the dugout to tip his cap.Mike Schmidt is next on the career list, with 548. Bob Feller Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Danny Salazar Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.authenticindiansproshop.com/indians-jason-kipnis-jersey/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Unraced filly No Reward has pleased Sam Pritchard-Gordon in a Moonee Valley gallop but the trainer will wait until later in the week before confirming if the two-year-old makes her debut at the same track.No Reward is entered for Saturdays 1000m race for juveniles and Mornington-based Pritchard-Gordon took the opportunity to gallop her at Moonee Valley on Tuesday.Shell either go to the races this Saturday or go to the paddock for a break and well make that decision probably on Friday afternoon, Pritchard-Gordon said.No Reward, who has had a couple of jump-outs in recent weeks, worked in company on Tuesday and chased down her partner in the straight with Michael Walker in the saddle.It was nice work without breaking the clock, Pritchard-Gordon said.Michael Walker was glowing in his report of her, so I think were ticking most of the boxes at this stage.Well accept and see how the field unfolds and make a decision on Friday afternoon.By all accounts shes on target at this stage.No Reward was one of three two-year-olds nominated for Saturdays race to have a look around Moonee Valley on Tuesday and Pritchard-Gordon said she took it in her stride. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey. I dont think shes a top-line autumn two-year-old, but shes certainly very tractable with a nice bit of speed, he said.Ive got four or five nice two-year-old fillies this year and shes in the mix with them all, he said.The unraced Mike Moroney-trained colt Blackwolf Run, an All Too Hard half-brother to So Si Bon, comfortably won a jump-out at Flemington on November 11 and worked with stablemate Vandancer on Tuesday.Godolphin colt Bandipur, a recent Cranbourne trial winner, also galloped at Moonee Valley and trainer John OSheas Melbourne foreman David Charles was happy with the hit-out.He trialled well at Cranbourne and were very happy with his progress since then, Charles said.We took the opportunity to come here this morning and give him a gallop and a look around Moonee Valley in preparation for Saturday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From ChinaCheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys CanadaWholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '
Share: