with good values to represent the team in a positive way, a good | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Feb 3 '19
Socceroo great Harry Kewell has revealed his coaching aspirations, and hes thinking big. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Red .In Melbourne on Tuesday to receive Professional Footballers Australias highest honour - the Alex Tobin Medal for outstanding contribution to the sport - Kewell said hed like to coach where no Australian manager has been before.My ultimate goal is Liverpool, said the precociously talented winger, who played in the English Premier League and World Cup during an incredible but injury-blighted career.But the path that Kewell will take as he attempts to get there is anyones guess.The 38-year-old is presently Watfords under 23 coach, and has previously given half-hearted interest in an A-League coaching gig.Youve got to learn your trade, he said, before comparing the coaching pathway to his own playing route.When youre starting out do you start out working your way through the reserve team, go out on loan and start at a lower level?Or do you just get thrown into the deep end and play in the premiership?You dont know unless you get thrown in there. Im a big believer in sink or swim.Im a big dreamer. You might as well go to the top. You want to dream big, you dream big.On his whistle-stop visit back to Melbourne, Kewell revealed he sought out phenomenal Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy and spent the afternoon with him, picking his brain.But it seems Kewell is unlikely to find himself coaching in Australia any time soon.He distanced himself from opportunities at expansion A-League clubs, likely to enter the league in 2018/19, or other opportunities in Australia.Hes more concerned that the standard of the league is maintained after coming on in great strides.I think (expansion) is fantastic. As long as youve got players, he said.At the moment youve got a good league happening. Its interesting now. I watch it every weekend. Thats what you want.You dont want to create an extra two teams and they become weak links because theyre just filling numbers.The next ones that come in, theyll take from Melbourne Heart and take whats from Western Sydney and I presume theyd learn from both of them and hopefully then the next (team) can have a bit more of an impact again.As far as me, I dont know.I just worry about my coaching. Ill just keep working and working until I get my opportunity. Buy Nike Air Max 90 Online . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Pink . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http:///...air-max-90-all-blue/ . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Lewis Hamilton says he will be interested to see who puts themselves forward to be his teammate at Mercedes next season.After Nico Rosberg shocked the motor racing world with the news of his retirement following his title success this year, Mercedes is set to start the search for his replacement on Monday. Niki Lauda has revealed that several drivers have been in touch about the vacant seat, but no names have been formally linked to the team beyond speculation in the press.Asked if he had any words advice for potential candidates, Hamilton joked: If you cant stand the heat, dont come!No, its a great environment. When youre in the Mercedes family its a beautiful place to be. Its probably the only team where you are a part of the family, I would imagine. If you drive for Mercedes you generally are a part of Mercedes for life, unless you burn that bridge and go somewhere else.So I would just say for a driver thats coming, theres nothing to be afraid of in respect to being a part of this great team. Im interested to see who would want to be my team-mate and Id respect anyone who would want to.Hamilton says he is not fussed about being a part of the selection process, but believes some drivers would be a better fit than others.Honestly I really dont care, but I guess Id have to think that if they want to talk to me they can talk to me about it. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 All White. Ultimately, it would have to be someone who would work well in the team.There will be stronger characters and less-strong characters who will be able to deal with the competition or not be able to deal with the competition. Some drivers who would take alternative routes to be able to deal with the competition. There will be a good and bad one out there for sure. Id be more than happy to help with that analysis.Hamilton and Rosberg experienced several tense moments during their time as teammates at Mercedes, but the three-time world champion is confident he will finish ahead of anyone he is paired with next season.Ive never needed a teammate to be able to push me, but the better the driver the better it is for me when I finish ahead of him. You need someone with good values to represent the team in a positive way, a good work ethic and consistency so we can win the constructors championship.Daniel [Ricciardo] and [Max] Verstappen are very very consistent [for Red Bull] so in terms of challenging for constructors titles, which is the teams first goal, we need to make sure its equally as consistent as we were before. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '
Share: