holesale Authentic Jerseys Nike Nholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike N | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 21 '19
In his latest blog for Sky Sports, Ben Duckett reflects on a fantastic first Test for England in India despite the disappointment of it ending in a draw, and answers your Twitter questions. Air Max Mens 2018 ... The boys put in an unbelievable performance in the first Test in Rajkot.Obviously it was a shame we couldnt quite get those final four India wickets and start the series with a win, but were all very proud of our efforts, and cant wait for the second Test to start on Thursday. Hasseb Hameed had a debut to remember, and I thought our spinners were excellent - I had a particularly good vantage point to watch them from at slip. England head coach Trevor Bayliss compares Haseeb Hameed to Kumar Sangakkara after his impressive debut Obviously Adil Rashid, with his seven wickets, stood out, but I also thought Moeen Ali and Zafar Ansari bowled brilliantly, but without much luck.Right, time to answer some of your Twitter questions...What has been your favourite moment in an England shirt so far? - ‏@Cesced4I think it has to be winning my debut Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong. Over my international career, I expect to have ups and downs as an individual, but its success as a team - getting to celebrate with your team-mates - that are the most special moments. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Who is the best table tennis player in the England team? - @Harry__HughesyIve been practising really hard, but Im not at the standard of some of the others yet. Of the boys that play it regularly, I hate to say it, but I think Gary Ballance is the best.Who is the most entertaining in the dressing room? - @Guly_MullaaaThats a difficult one to say. There are a few funny lads in the dressing room, and Im still only just getting to know a lot of them. But Id probably say Joe Root - just look at that Bob Willis impression he did, or whatever that was, last year. Watch to see if Ian Ward is interviewing Sky Sports Bob Willis or England batsman Joe Root Englands win in the 2015 Ashes Who in the England cricket team who do you look up to the most? - ‏@erzrocksAgain, Rooty. Obviously the skipper, Alastair Cook, is someone who I hugely admire. It is great to be able to play under him and learn from someone with such great experience, but Root is someone who I particularly look up to from a batting perspective - he plays in the manner Id like to for England, being positive and taking the game to the opposition.How many curries you had in tour so far on tour? - ‏@FrankEntwistleA lot. Particularly at the grounds during the games, at lunch. My curry of choice is butter chicken; pretty standard.How are the batsmen feeling after very good performance in the first Test? - ‏@piyushkashypxivEveryones feeling very good. Its a very positive dressing room at the best of times anyway, and was so even after the disappointment of losing the second Test to Bangladesh in Dhaka. To have three centurions in the first innings, and four in the Test was amazing, though obviously it was disappointing I couldnt score heavily myself. I feel in good nick though going into the second Test.Do you think Haseeb Hammed will be a future star? - @SimplyPogba1Its difficult to say, as its still so early in his career. But a few of us sitting on the balcony during his innings were saying how amazingly at home he looked in just his first Test. He bats like hes already a Test match veteran. Nothing seems to faze him. Former England captain Willis is predicting a long and successful Test career for Hameed Playing your reverse sweep, at what point do you decide to play the shot? - @harryjw_For me personally, when I play the reverse-sweep its completely pre-meditated. I try to get into position as early as possible, before even the bowler has released the ball.What was your biggest challenge when switching from first-class cricket to international? - @ShahzaibQ98Obviously Im still new to international cricket, so I can only really talk about what Ive faced so far - so in that sense, playing against high-quality spinners like Ravi Ashwin, No 1 in the world, and on turning tracks in the sub-continent, is unlike anything Ive ever faced in county cricket.What other player(s) from your England Under-19 days do you expect to join you one day in the senior team? - @T0MP0TTERJoe Clarke at Worcestershire is an unbelievable batsman and has already earned a call-up for the England Lions this winter. Plus, theres Matthew Fisher at Yorkshire - he was already leading our attack when aged just 16. Hes a very skilful seam bowler. India vs England November 17, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass England take on India in the second Test of their five-match tour, in Visakhapatnam, live from 3.30am this Thursday on Sky Sports 2.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Spotlight on Visakhapatnam Signs good for Hameed Hussain: Dont rush Anderson Five things: Rajkot Cheap Nike Air Max Mens Shoes . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Air Max Womens 2018 . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.cheapairmaxshoeswholesale.com/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Since Week 5 this season, Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota ranks second in Total QBR at 85.4. That number puts Mariota in front of Tom Brady (84.9) and Drew Brees?(83.1) during that stretch. In fact, Mariotas 21 touchdown passes leads the league since Week 5, as the Oregon product continues to crush the narrative that college spread quarterbacks cant produce in an NFL offense.Today, using examples from the tape, lets examine Mariotas second-year growth at the position and discuss how the Titans can further his development with concepts and personnel upgrades to maximize his talent base within the offensive scheme.The second-year jumpThis season, Mariota has thrown for 2,998 yards (eighth in the NFL) and 25 touchdowns (fourth) while averaging 7.93 yards per attempt (fifth). Those are amazing numbers when we consider the offensive philosophy in Tennessee and the talent at the skill positions for the Titans.Remember, the Titans spent their first-round pick in 2016 on offensive lineman?Jack Conklin. They then?added the downhill style of running back Derrick Henry in the second round, and they traded for?DeMarco Murray. This team was building to control the line of scrrimmage and pound the ball. Cheap Air Max Shoes. I understand that with a young quarterback, and its the same style of football that is playing out in Dallas this season with rookie quarterback Dak Prescott. Controlled tempo, physicality and a game plan that can facilitate more manageable production at the quarterback position.However, when looking at the receiver position in Tennessee, I dont see a group that has to be consistently accounted for from a defensive game plan perspective. Yes, tight end Delanie Walker can create matchups, especially in the red zone. And I know wide receiver Rishard Matthews has elevated his game this season. But the Titans lack a consistent deep-ball threat (or deep-ball speed), and they dont have a true No. 1 like?Dez Bryant.Instead, they have a group that is being elevated by Mariotas development within the system. From his anticipation to deliver the ball into tight windows to his ability to quickly read and diagnose coverages, Mariota is attacking NFL defenses like an experienced veteran.Lets take a look at the examples. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball JerseysFootball Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: