regular season games last weekend.The Red Sox won the American League | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 20 '19
FLORHAM PARK, N. Air Max From China .J. -- New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, coming off one of the worst games of his illustrious career, insisted Tuesday he wont flinch in the face of unprecedented criticism.Im very confident, he said. Ive been through the trenches before.But this is an unusual situation for Revis, a seven-time Pro Bowl selection who is being picked apart by analysts and fans.In the Jets 23-22 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals, Revis struggled against star receiver A.J. Green, who finished with 12 catches for 180 yards and a touchdown. Unofficially, eight receptions came against Revis, who covered him for most of the game.Most of the plays, I was right there, Revis said. On the busted coverage [for a 54-yard touchdown], Im supposed to get help. But at the same time, it is what it is. Like I said, I can take a punch.Theyre going to catch balls. Its not like I never got a ball caught on me. In that instance, its just small technique things. Theres no game you come out of playing a perfect game. As easy as some people make it look it seem, it is what it is. You bounce back. Thats why we play week to week.From 2009 to 2014, Revis was generally regarded as the NFLs top cornerback. He struggled in a couple of games last season, inviting criticism, but it was later revealed that he played with a torn tendon in his wrist that required offseason surgery.Revis, who is making $17 million this season, set the bar so high that it becomes news whenever the 31-year-old gets beat for a big play.Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan, who coached Revis from 2009 to 2012, laughed when asked if Revis has slipped.If he has, we know hes coming from the mountain top, said Ryan, whose team faces the Jets on Thursday night. I dont know how far that is. I mean, I think hes a hell of a football player still. Like I said, if hes coming down, hes coming down from the very, very top.Many of the receptions by Green were short gains on which Revis gave significant cushion. Coach Todd Bowles said Revis has the freedom to decide on his own whether he wants to play bump-and-run or off coverage.Bowles said Revis has earned that right.Not everyone [has it], Bowles said. He does.Revis faces another difficult challenge this week in Sammy Watkins, assuming the Bills receiver plays with a sore foot. In the season finale, Watkins torched the Jets for 136 yards on 11 catches, many of them on plays in which he exploited soft coverage by Revis. In the earlier meeting, Revis dominated Watkins, holding him to three catches for 14 yards.Revis shrugged off the notion that he will enter Thursday night with a chip on his shoulder.No, Im fine, he said. Its a long season. Authentic Air Max Australia Shoes . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Wholesale Air Max Australia Free Shipping .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. http://www.airmaxaustraliacheap.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. BOSTON -- Its official: Massachusetts has named a bridge in honor of retiring Red Sox slugger David Ortiz.Republican Gov. Charlie Baker signed into law a spending bill Thursday that includes the provision designating the span over the Massachusetts Turnpike the David Ortiz Big Papi Bridge.The bridge runs along Brookline Avenue between Newbury Street and Landsdowne Street, near Fenway Park.Lawmakers said the honor recognizes Ortizs accomplishments during his 14 years wiith the Red Sox, as well as his charitable work on behalf of children and his role in helping the city heal after the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. Nike Air Max Australia Outlet. Ortiz played his final regular season games last weekend.The Red Sox won the American League East, and begin the divisional playoff series Thursday night against the Cleveland Indians. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: