West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 20 '19
Guyana Amazon Warriors 143 for 4 (Smith 50, Maddinson 50, Reifer 2-22) beat Barbados Tridents 142 for 7 (Malik 55*, Wiese 40, Emrit 2-24) by six wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsA modest but boisterous crowd with a heavy contingent of Guyanese supporters cheered Guyana Amazon Warriors to a six-wicket victory over Barbados Tridents in the first CPL match in America on Thursday night at the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill. Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes . With 5,000 chairback seats available at the CBRP, less than half were filled by the time the first ball was bowled by Dwayne Smith just after 7 pm, and an estimated 4,000 had made it through the gates by the time the match was ended, more than three hours later, by a single off the bat of Sohail Tanvir.In between, the crowd was thrilled by some big hitting from Smith, who made a mockery of Tridents total of 142 for 7 by bashing his way to a fifty off 30 balls. Whereas the Tridents struggled to clear the deceptively large square boundaries, Smith succeeded in going big straight down the ground for three massive sixes over long on, including one over the perimeter fence and out of the ground.Smith teamed up with Nic Maddinson for a 92-run opening stand in just 10.2 overs, with the Australian also notching 50 in just his second game of the season for Amazon Warriors after replacing Martin Guptill. With the bulk of the chase taken care of by the two openers, Amazon Warriors cantered towards the target after both men departed. The required run rate briefly threatened to go above a run a ball before Christopher Barnwell clattered a four and six off legspinner Imran Khan in the 16th to erase any prospect of a Tridents fightback.Tridents had got off to a fairly rapid start, reaching 30 for 1 in three overs after being sent in, to dispel any fears about a poor pitch. Good bounce and carry was on offer for the pacers with a bit of turn for the spinners. Tridents also had reasonable success sending in David Wiese as a pinch-hitter at No. 3, with the South African making 40 off 31 balls before he drove a low full toss from Barnwell to Chris Lynn at long-off, making it 97 for 3 after 13.But Tridents failed to capitalize on that platform with Nicholas Pooran and captain Kieron Pollard falling cheaply, for 3 and a second-ball duck respectively, both caught on the midwicket boundary in the space of six balls. From there, Shoaib Malik struggled to provide the late acceleration required, managing to reach his half-century off 44 balls by hitting the final ball of the innings for six to end on 55 not out. It wound up not being nearly enough for Tridents, who now must win their re-match against Amazon Warriors on Saturday to have any hope of reaching the playoffs.In the end, the partisan crowd in Florida had little to complain about. A much larger crowd than Thursdays estimated 4,000 is expected on Friday, and a sell-out of 10,000 is expected for both Saturday and Sunday. Authentic Air Max 2018 . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Black Air Max 95 2018 .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.discountairmax.com/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006.The Premier League action is coming thick and fast on Sky Sports with seven games being televised live in just six days, and Paul Merson is here with his final midweek prediction. Weve had Manchester Citys 3-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday, Leicesters thrilling 2-2 draw against West Ham, Arsenals 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace, Tottenhams awesome four-goal showing at Stoke in Monday Night Football, Citys 1-1 draw at a rejuvenated Newcastle, and Liverpools 4-0 derby thumping of Everton.Arsenal against West Brom on Thursday completes the feast of football, with the Gunners in dire need of boost following their disappointing showing against Palace. See who Merson is backing below...Arsenal v West Brom - Thursday, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HD The feast of football ends on Thursday as Arsenal take on West Brom How have Arsenal not won the league? You look at their fixtures now and they have the perfect run-in, but inconsistency has again cost them. I dont see them having any problems against West Brom at the Emirates. It will be a comfortable win for the Gunners.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds: 11/2) Mersons earlier predictions...Chelsea v Manchester CityThe gap between Manchester City in fourth and Manchester United in fifth is just five points and I fully expect Louis van Gaals side to close the gap by the time kick-off comes around at Stamford Bridge. Its a massive game for City.They had a brilliant result in midweek and you have to hand it to them after they reached the Champions League semi-finals, but they cannot take their eye off the ball against Chelsea. Its still a huge ask to win the Champions League so the league is crucial. However, I think Chelsea win and blow the top four wide open.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 0-3Leicester v West HamI was really disappointed in West Ham the other night. I had only really seen highlights of Slaven Bilics side this season and thought they looked excellent, but having watched the whole game against Manchester United, they were really poor.United put in a very good display at Upton Park but for me, West Ham didnt do enough. They didnt get enough crosses into the box and there is no point playing Andy Carroll if you are not going to get the ball into the penalty area. If youd have asked me for a prediction on Monday Id hhave said Im not sure, but now I cant see anything but a Leicester win. Orange Nike Air Max 2018. However, I still see a twist to come in the title race.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 2-2Arsenal v Crystal PalaceArsenal are the best team in the world when the pressure is off. They will win this game because Crystal Palace are now in a position where they can afford to rest players ahead of the FA Cup semi-final.They can lose this game heavily, it wont matter. The manager, the players and the fans will move on to Wembley.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 1-1Stoke v TottenhamI never really go against Stoke at home. They are a very good team in front of their own fans but for me Tottenham win. I really fancy an away win. I have been impressed with Spurs, they are a good, good team.Looking ahead to next season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all need players. Tottenham need only a few fringe players, they dont need players to go straight into the team. I really think they are well up there again next season, one of the favourites.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 - Result: 0-4Newcastle v Man CityDepending on results, Newcastle could well be staring relegation in the face come Tuesday night. Defeat to Swansea and a Norwich victory against Sunderland at the weekend would see Rafael Benitezs side nine points adrift of safety with five games to play.Its also a crucial game for City in the race for the top-four places so they will be going all out for three points at St James Park. Its difficult to see past a City victory, with Manuel Pellegrinis side securing all three points.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 - Result: 1-1Liverpool v EvertonRoberto Martinez will be hoping it snows and the game gets postponed. Its a nightmare fixture for Everton with an FA Cup semi-final just around the corner. I have to back Liverpool here. Its a huge game on Merseyside but with the Wembley date in mind, I see Jurgen Klopps side winning easily.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 4-0 Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Don;t miss Arsenal v West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: 7 games in six days on Sky Charlies midweek predictions Fixtures Live on Sky Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: