e city.I was born and raised in Milwaukee, and Ive been watching the Brewers my whole life, the 2 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 19 '19
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. Nike Air Huarache White Mens . -- The play J.P. Macura made with 1.7 seconds left wont show up in any boxscore, and certainly wont appear in any highlight video.But it helped No. 11 Xavier escape and remain unbeaten.Edmond Sumners free throw with 0.3 seconds left in overtime gave the Musketeers an 83-82 win over Missouri in the opening round of the Tire Pros Invitational on Thursday. He was fouled after Xavier inbounded near midcourt, after a heady timeout that Macura called to give his team a chance to set something up at the end.He understands time and score and puts himself in positions to make hustle plays and plays that determine the outcome of a game, Xavier coach Chris Mack said. It doesnt surprise me that he had presence of mind to call timeout that quickly.Sumner was fouled by Missouris Terrence Phillips as both went for the ball along the sideline on the deciding play. He missed the first one short, then rattled in the second for the win.I decided to call timeout because I didnt want us to just fire up a halfcourt shot, Macura said. I thought wed have better chances of making a shot if we got a timeout.He was right, and the Musketeers -- who won a tournament at the Disney complex last year -- are now in the semifinals of this event. Sumner and Macura each scored 19 points for Xavier, which got 13 apiece from Trevon Bluiett and Sean OMara.Frankie Hughes scored 24 points for Missouri (1-1), and Kevin Puryear finished with 22 points and 10 rebounds. Phillips scored seven of his 21 points in overtime for Missouri, which never got off a desperation shot after Sumners deciding free throw.I think he was just being aggressive, Missouri coach Kim Anderson said. Im sure hed love to take it back, but you know what? He made a lot of great plays to get us to where we were, so if it wasnt for that it wouldnt come down to that play.Missouri led by 10 in the first half and held the lead most of the second half, but needed to scramble both late in regulation and then from an early five-point deficit in overtime. Missouri went on a 7-0 run late to grab the lead, but Macura made two free throws with 17.8 seconds remaining to tie the game for the 15th and final time.A great basketball game, first of all, Anderson said. I thought our guys did a lot of great things and played one of the top 10 or 15 teams in the country toe-to-toe.BIG PICTUREXavier: It was the second time in three games that the Musketeers were put to the test -- they beat Lehigh 84-81 to open the season last week. ... Xavier missed its last 12 3-pointers, shooting 2 for 22 in the game from long range.Missouri: Hughes is averaging 23.5 points after two games. Only 10 Missouri players have managed to go their entire freshman season averaging more than 10 points. ... The Tigers were outrebounded 52-39.HELLO, AGAINThis is the third straight season that Xavier and Missouri have played.Xavier won 74-58 at Missouri on Dec. 13, 2014, in the start of what was going to be a two-game series, and prevailed again at home 78-66 exactly one year before this meeting -- Nov. 17, 2015.Missouri will be in that position with another non-conference foe later this season, when it meets Arizona for the third consecutive year.UP NEXTXavier: Faces Clemson in the tournament semifinals Friday.Missouri: Faces Davidson in the consolation semifinals Friday.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Nike Air Trainer Huarache Sale . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Nike Air Huarache Mens Sale . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. http://www.huarachesshoescheap.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers have added top prospects including Josh Hader and Lewis Brinson to their 40-man roster, while claiming minor leaguer and Milwaukee native Adam Walker off waivers from the Twins.Hader, a left-handed starter, and Brinson, an outfielder, are considered two of the best prospects in the game. The Brewers also added two other minor league outfielders in Brett Phillips and Ryan Cordell, along with right-handed pitcher Taylor Williams, to their 40-man roster.Walker hit .243 with 27 homers and 75 RBI in 132 games for Triple-A Rochester last season. He struck out 2202 times. Nike Air Huarache White Womens. The slugger is looking to cut down on his strikeouts and get more disciplined at the plate. Walker can play both right and left fields.Walker said Friday that he was excited for a fresh start. The Twins third-round draft pick in 2012 attended Milwaukee Lutheran High school, and his family still lives in the city.I was born and raised in Milwaukee, and Ive been watching the Brewers my whole life, the 25-year-old Walker said. Its pretty cool. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: