ecause of a stiff neck, will pitch Sunday. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Aut | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 19 '19
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Sebastian Vettel feels there is still a lot of homework for Pirelli to do around its 2017 tyre after his first laps with the new compounds at the start of the summer. Adidas NMD 2018 Sale .Vettel was the first man to take the chunkier 2017 compounds to an F1 race track, conducting a test day with a mule car at Ferraris Fiorano track in early August. The German driver completed the majority of his test on an artificially wet track with Pirellis wet compound.Speaking to the media for the first time since that test, Vettel said: It was an interesting experience, I was able to get a few laps in the dry before we obviously switched to wet tyres. They look quite different, felt a bit different but I still think there is a lot of stuff to do and a lot of homework to do for Pirelli but also for the teams.We drive with a sort of modified car and as you can imagine on its first day on the track we had some difficulties there. But all in all we did a few laps and got an interesting feel.Ferrari is set for five more days of 2017 tyre testing this year as part of Pirellis 24-day schedule (see below). Vettel expects to be back in the car during its Barcelona test on September 6-7 and thinks a familiar circuit will give him a better read of the new compounds.Asked what his initial impression was, he said: Its difficult to say. First of all the test was held in Fiorano, it was mostly wet, so we didnt have that many races in the wet where we suffered lots of degradation because mostly the circuit was drying up.Obviously we have the test in Barcelona on a more representative track and I think by then the car should also be in a more representative window given what we expect from next year. So we werent fully there yet. I think Red Bull had a test the same week and had similar issues so well have to see but I think as a first shot it was interesting.The tyres definitely look different, the car looks different, feels a bit different, obviously cornering speeds should be quite a bit higher but since we dont run that much unfortunately at Fiorano Im waiting to get to Barcelona and see how much the difference really is.In his own media session shortly afterwards, Kimi Raikkonen confirmed he expects to be in a mule car for at least one of Ferraris test days.The full schedule of tests, which involve Ferrari, Red Bull and world champions Mercedes, can be seen below: Black Adidas NMD .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. White Adidas NMD 2018 . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. http://www.cheapadidasnmd.com/ .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court.PHILADELPHIA -- Sergio Romo threw his hands out, looked to the sky and screamed in jubilation after working out of the toughest of jams. Romo has saved big games in the post-season, including three in the World Series. This one may have been his hardest. Joaquin Arias and pinch-hitter Roger Kieschnick had RBI singles off Jonathan Papelbon in the top of the ninth inning, then Romo escaped a bases-loaded mess in the bottom half as the San Francisco Giants beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 Thursday night. "I think I was pretty fortunate," Romo said. "The ninth inning off Papelbon was not an easy thing to do. It was a great win for us." Matt Cain (7-6) gave up one run and six hits in eight innings. The struggling ace lowered his ERA to 4.57. Cole Hamels allowed seven hits and struck out five in eight scoreless innings. The 2008 World Series MVP hasnt pitched like a three-time All-Star this season, but he left with a 1-0 lead that he gave himself with an RBI single. Then Papelbon (2-1) blew it -- a familiar scene for the 2012 All-Star closer. He started the season 13 for 13 in save opportunities, but is 7 for 13 since. He heard loud boos throughout the inning and when he walked to the dugout. "I want to preserve these wins for the starters," Papelbon said. "Some nights you just scratch your head." Hunter Pence led off the ninth with an infield single and advanced to third on Brett Pills single to right. Kieschnick followed with a tying single that sent Pill to third, and Arias grounded his go-ahead hit to left. Romo loaded the bases with no outs before finishing for his 25th save in 29 tries. Pinch-hitter Delmon Young reached on third baseman Pablo Sandovals error to start the bottom of the ninth. Cody Asche then tried to sacrifice, but Romo fielded it and slipped, so the rookie got credit for his first major league hit. John Mayberry Jr. was hit by a pitch while trying to sacrifice to load the bases. "I wanted to go to second, but changed my mind and thats when I fell," Romo said of the bunt. After Laynce Nix flied to shallow right, Carloss Ruiz flied to shallow left. Cheap Adidas NMD. . Pinch-hitter Erik Kratz grounded out to third to end it. "Romo did a great job by not panicking," Cain said. The defending World Series champion Giants took two of three, but remain last in the NL West. The Phillies are 2-10 since the All-Star break and have dropped to 9 1/2 games behind Cincinnati for the second wild-card spot in the NL. Cain retired the first 11 batters, striking out five, before Chase Utley lined a single in the fourth. Nix hit a broken-bat single with two outs in the fifth and Ruiz followed with a single. Hamels then sliced an RBI single down the left-field line for a 1-0 lead. "That was two guys at the top of their game," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said of Cain and Hamels. "A classic matchup. I really enjoyed it." The Phillies missed a chance to add runs in the seventh and eighth. Michael Martinez was thrown out by left fielder Jeff Francoeur trying to score from second on Mayberrys single in the seventh. After Jimmy Rollins tripled in the eighth, he was thrown out trying to score on Michael Youngs grounder to shortstop. Last July, the Phillies gave Hamels a six-year, $144 million extension to pass up free agency. But theyre just 6-17 in his starts. NOTES: Sandoval was in the lineup for the Giants after leaving Wednesday nights game with a right heel bruise. ... Former Phillies closer Brad Lidge threw out the first pitch. Lidge, who was 48 for 48 in save chances during Philadelphias 2008 World Series championship season, formally retired as a member of the Phillies. ... Madison Bumgarner (10-6) starts for the Giants at Tampa Bay on Friday night. ... Former ace Curt Schilling will be inducted into the Phillies Wall of Fame on Friday. ... RHP Ethan Martin will make his major league debut for the Phillies on Friday night against Atlantas Kris Medlen (7-10). Martin, acquired from the Los Angeles Dodgers in a trade for Shane Victorino last year, is 11-5 with a 4.12 ERA in 21 starts at Triple-A Lehigh Valley. Cliff Lee, who missed his start because of a stiff neck, will pitch Sunday. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: