http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenyan94
chenyan94 Jan 17 '19

New York Jets Flight Connections 08/05/18 Good morning Bilal Powell Jersey , Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Sunday...ESPN – Jets embracing data game with Ivy Leaguers in front office.NJ.com – Jets’ stock report after Green and White scrimmage: Who is rising, falling? / Trenton cannon, Sam Darnold.Elite Sports NY – New York Jets are in the market for a left tackle with latest Kelvin Beachum injury.The Jet Press – Jermaine Kearse Believes in Jets wide receiver corps.New York Post – Sam Darnold already has fans thinking this could be different.SNY.tv – Jets QB Sam Darnold throws for 89 yards in Saturday’s scrimmage.SNY.tv – Jets’ Adams, Maye won’t change play style despite new rule.North Jersey – Jets WR Chad Hansen on throwing with Sam Darnold this summer, how he’s better in Year 2.Enjoy Your Sunday!Jets vs Jaguars: Five Bold Predictions I’ll be honest Authentic Leonard Williams Jersey , I don’t remember all of my bold predictions for last week. Without checking, it’s probably safe to say I didn’t get any of them. I have a good feeling about this week, though.Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition Youth Steve McLendon Jersey , Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic Brian Winters Jersey , not a Bold Prediction.Sam Darnold bounces back with 3 TDs, including one on the ground.Darron Lee notches a sack, tackle for loss, and interception.Two Jets rush for 50+ yards and a TD.Robby Anderson reminds us that he can hold onto the ball, catching balls for 100+ yards and 2 TDs.The Jets defense holds the Jaguars to under 250 yards of total offense and forces 3 turnovers. And a bonus prediction: Jamal Adams leads the team in both sacks and tackles. Final Score: The Jets bounce back to a surprise win Authentic Buster Skrine Jersey , 28-24.

Share: