early and hopefully he gets on a roll. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 13 '19
SYDNEY, N. Josh Sweat Jersey .S. - Kyle Farrell scored once and set up two more as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles downed the visiting Shawinigan Cataractes 5-3 on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Timothe Simard added a pair of goals for the Screaming Eagles (31-24-4), who are 4-0-1 in their last five outings, while Matthew Nosella and Charles-Eric Legare each scored once. Lucas Lajoie, Giovanni Fiore and Ilya Zinoviev supplied the scoring for the Cataractes (16-36-8), who dropped out of the final playoff position with the loss. Cape Bretons Zachary Fortin made 24 saves for the win as Shawinigans Marvin Cupper turned away 28-of-32 shots in defeat. --- SEA DOGS 2 ISLANDERS 1 CHARLOTTETOWN — Nathan Noel scored both goals for his club as Saint John edged the Islanders to slip into the last playoff spot. Noel opened the scoring for the Sea Dogs (18-37-4) 4:37 into the first period and then added the eventual winner on the power play at 12:19. Sebastien Auger made 37 saves for Saint John. Daniel Sprong scored the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-36-5), which is 1-9-0 in its last 10 contests, and Eric Brassard kicked out 15-of-17 shots in a losing cause. --- REMPARTS 3 VOLTIGEURS 2 (SO) DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. — Marc-Olivier Groleau scored the only goal in the shootout to lift Quebec over the Voltigeurs. Kurt Etchegary and Alexandre Boivin scored in regulation for the Remparts (35-16-9) while Francois Brassard made 23 saves for the win. William Carrier scored once for Drummondville (35-20-4) and assisted on Olivier Caouettes goal as well. Louis-Philip Guindon turned away 23-of-25 shots for the Voltigeurs. --- OLYMPIQUES 3 SAGUENEENS 0 GATINEAU, Que. — Anthony Brodeur only had to stop 17 shots as the Olympiques blanked Chicoutimi for their third straight win. Elie Berube, Adam Stevens and Simon Tardif-Richard scored for Gatineau (37-19-4) and Jean-Simon Deslauriers tacked on two assists. Jeremy Bouchard led the Sagueneens (26-32-1) with five shots on Brodeur. Julio Billia turned aside 27-of-30 shots for Chicoutimi, which is just 2-8-0 in its last 10 games. Chuck Bednarik Jersey . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. Malcolm Jenkins Jersey . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. DENVER -- Juan Nicasio bounced back nicely from his first loss of the season. Carlos Gonzalez homered before leaving with a finger injury, Nicasio pitched seven scoreless innings and drove in three runs, and the Colorado Rockies beat the New York Mets 7-4 on Thursday night. "All my breaking balls worked today and I had good command of my fastball, too," said Nicasio, who was dinged for a couple of home runs by the Los Angeles Dodgers while struggling with his location last time out during a 4 1-3 inning outing. "Thats why I was good today," Nicasio said. "I threw a lot of sliders for strikes, my fastball was down in the zone. When Im pitching good, I have command of my fastball, and keeping the ball down. I lost my command (last time out)." New York manager Terry Collins said Nicasio kept Mets batters guessing. "He moved the ball in and out," Collins said. "He threw strikes." Corey Dickerson added three hits, including an RBI triple and Nolan Arenado singled leading off the third to extend the majors longest active streak to 21 games. Hes tied for the fourth-longest hitting streak in Rockies team history. Gonzalez connected for his sixth home run of the season in the first inning, driving a 3-2 offering from Bartolo Colon (2-4) off the right-centre field facing just below the second deck. He was lifted in the fourth inning, replaced by pinch hitter Brandon Barnes, because of a bruised left index finger. His playing status was listed as day to day. "I dont think hes going to miss a lot of time," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "It was encouraging that the swelling was going down already." Colon allowed seven runs on 10 hits in 4 2-3 innings, his shortest outing of the season. He walked one and struck out three. "Bartolo left pitches over the plate. And we ran into a hot team," said Travis dArnaud, who homered in the ninth off reliever Chad Bettis. But Nicasio (3-1) was effective at the plate and on the mound. After allowing a one-out singgle in the second to Chris Young, Nicasio retired 12 batters in a row before issuing his lone walk in the sixth inning. Randall Cunningham Jersey. The only extra base hit he allowed was a double leading off the game to Juan Lagares. He was activated prior to the game after spending the previous two weeks on the disabled list because of a strained right hamstring. "Its a good step for him," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Weve seen Juan real good in the past, saw him good early and hopefully he gets on a roll." Nicasio also was a central figure in the Rockies offence. "We preach a lot to our pitchers if they can execute the game offensively theres probably a few Ws in there for them," Weiss said. Dickerson and Charlie Culberson hit successive two-out singles in the second and, running on the pitch, they both scored when Nicasio followed with a single that rolled to the right field corner. He added a sacrifice fly in the Rockies three-run fourth. Arenado also had a sacrifice fly and Charlie Blackmon an RBI single in the inning. Dickersons two-out triple in the fifth scored Justin Morneau, who was aboard with a single. The Mets avoided their third shutout of the season when Lagares, doubling for the second time in the game, hit a drive off Bettis in the eighth to the right centerfield gap to score pinch hitter Bobby Abreu from first. Bettis surrendered a two-out, three-run homer to dArnaud in the ninth before retiring Ruben Tejada on a fly ball to right. NOTES: Four of the seven home runs Colon has given up this season have come in the first inning. ... Colons four-pitch walk to Wilin Rosario leading off the fourth represented his first walk in 14 innings. ... Arenados 21-game hitting streak is the longest in the majors this season. ... Nicasios last multi-RBI game was June 14 against Philadelphia. ... The Mets Daniel Murphy went 0 for 4, snapping a 10-game hitting streak. ... Rockies catcher Rosario was back in the lineup after missing the previous four games with a left hand injury. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball JerseysFootball Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: