es. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 8 '19
NEW YORK -- No. Air Max 98 Buy Online . 18 Purdue did just about everything well in a 97-64 thrashing of Arizona State on Tuesday night in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden.The Boilermakers scored inside and from the perimeter. They played stingy defense. They rebounded with extra energy.I thought right as we started moving the basketball, we got into a rhythm and our guys played maybe the best half (of the season) outside of the first 4 minutes, Purdue coach Matt Painter said.Isaac Haas and Vincent Edwards were both 6 of 9 from the field and had 16 points for Purdue.I would say we did a lot of great things offensively, moving the ball and getting open looks from 3-point and down on the block, Haas said. But defensively there was some things we had to tune up. We eventually got most of those corrected, but it still comes down to guarding your man.Purdue, which has won six of seven, took command with a 26-2 run that gave the Boilermakers a 35-12 lead. During the spurt, Purdue scored both inside and out while the Sun Devils (5-4) missed 12 of 13 shots and the Boilermakers (7-2) outrebounded Arizona State 16-5.Arizona State finished the first half 1 of 11 from 3-point range, one game after matching the school record with 18 3s against UNLV. The Sun Devils were 4 for 26 for the game on 3s and 24 of 67 overall (24 of 67).It came real easy for them their last home game, Painter said. We just wanted to stay with them. We just wanted them to take contested shots and not leave them (open).Ryan Cline had 15 points for Purdue, and Basil Smotherman added 13. Carsen Edwards and Dakota Mathias scored 12 each.Cline was 5 for 7 and Vincent Edwards went 4 for 5 from 3-point range as Purdue finished 15 of 27 from long range. The Boilermakers shot 59.4 percent overall (38 of 64).I think things definitely went in our favor, especially shooting the basketball, Painter said.We were just being simple and making plays. We were just playing team ball, Vincent Edwards said. I feel like when one team is missing shots and the other team is making a lot of shots and capitalizing on those misses, it really shows.Shannon Evans II led the Sun Devils with 16 points, and Torian Graham added 14.Purdues a really good basketball team, really good balance, toughness, inside game, Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley said. They made a good amount of shots behind the line. I thought we competed for about 8 minutes out of 40. Thats not good enough at this level.Caleb Swanigan had 10 rebounds to lead the Boilermakers, who finished with a 44-28 advantage on the glass. The 7-foot-2 Haas had seven rebounds.We identify ourselves with making jump shots, Hurley said. Right now were a soft team and we dont have any backbone. When we didnt make our shots, we folded, we gave in. It was sad to see.Its unfortunate that our team didnt even come close to the energy that Jimmy (Valvano) had in his life and his passion. We had no passion for playing. We did a disservice to this game and this event and what he represented.The win ended a three-game losing streak at Madison Square Garden for the Boilermakers, who are 13-9 in the building all-time.BIG PICTUREPurdue: The Boilermakers arent just their big men anymore. Swanigan and Haas control inside, but Purdue can also hit the 3. Purdue outrebounds its opponents by eight and the Boilermakers shoot 43.2 percent from beyond the arc. ... Purdues losses have been to Villanova and Louisville. ... Purdues next game against a ranked team is Dec. 17 against No. 23 Notre Dame in Indianapolis. ... Purdue leads the all-time series with Arizona State 4-2.Arizona State: The Sun Devils are one of the most mobile college basketball teams. From Nov. 16 through Dec. 10, they will travel 12,900 miles and spend 11 of 25 nights in hotels. The trips included one to the Bahamas to face then-No. 1 Kentucky. ... In their current six-game stretch, the Sun Devils will have faced ranked teams Kentucky, Purdue and Creighton. ... Arizona State is 1-4 at Madison Square Garden.UP NEXTPurdue: The Boilermakers host Cleveland State on Saturday and a week later they face No. 23 Notre Dame.Arizona State: The Sun Devils are at San Diego State on Saturday. Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Snakeskin . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Air Max 98 Supreme 2018 .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.supremeairmax98snakeskin.com/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. OTTAWA -- -- Guy Boucher claims its just another game.But when Ottawa hosts the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night at Canadian Tire Centre, it will mark the first chance for the Senators coach to strike back against the team that fired him on March 24, 2013.Tampa was 13-17-1 when GM Steve Yzerman replaced Boucher with Jon Cooper. In two plus-seasons behind the Lightning bench, Boucher had a 97-78-20 record.Im very calm and almost cold about it ... I dont know how to explain it, Boucher said about facing the Lightning. Its been too long. I guess if it was last year or a few months ago, and it was all the people I had worked with and all the players I had, then I guess there would be emotion there. Were talking almost four years and so much has changed.Only defenseman Victor Hedman and center Steven Stamkos are still with the Lightning team that Boucher coached.None of these guys are my guys except for those two, said Boucher.The Senators are off to a 3-1-0 start under Boucher, winning all three games theyve played in Ottawa including their last one, a 7-4 decision over the Arizona Coyotes.The Lighting are also 3-1-0 and are venturing on the road for the first time. Their four game homestand concluded with a 4-0 loss to the Colorado Avalanche.Tampa Bay rallied from behind to win each of its first three games.You cant keep testing fate, Cooper told the Tampa Bay Times. Because eventually youre not going to be able to come back.Craigg Anderson will start in goal for the Senators. Air Max 98 Supreme Red. Despite his 3-0 record, Anderson says hes been no better than average and his .887 save percentage supports that claim.His biggest issue has been rebound control.Its a work in progress, Anderson said. Right now, its just tracking the puck, following the puck off my body. Ive showed it in spurts. Where I could do it, and theres been other times where its just been a grenade in there and everything turns into chaos.If I could kind of calm things down back there for us we would be better off and I think youd see less scoring chances.Former Senators goalie Ben Bishop is expected to start between the pipes for Tampa Bay. Against his old team, Bishop has a 9-0-3 record, with a .933 save percentage and a 2.02 goals against average.The stop in Ottawa will mark the first of a six-game, 11 day road trip for the Lightning. Outside of the Sunshine State, the team will try to find the consistency it has lacked thus far.We havent seen our best side yet, defenseman Anton Stralman told the Times.Added Stamkos: Sometimes you get on the road, guys get together and you dont try to impress your fans, you just go out and play your game. Were looking forward to our first road trip against some divisional opponents. We should have no problem getting up for those games. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: